Hello from Ireland

Apocryhal_Zoomer

Apr 29, 2024
Hello. I've been vaping about 2 years, was a pack a day smoker never really quit or wanted to just started to prefer the vapes. I've moved from a pod kit, which I didn't care much for, to mtl tanks and salts, some cloud chucking sub-ohm tanks and finally gotten into squonking and rebuildables so now looking at DIY mixing sort of as a hobby, I'm intending to lurk here for awhile and learn more about it.
Thanks for reading my blog.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
I don’t know much about salts. I did hear they can destroy gear that isn’t designed for them. The problem with the term “salt” is it doesn’t say what the other chemical is they’re mixing with to get the salt in the first place (it’s an acid and a base to get a salt). Apparently different ones do different things, including be corrosive sometimes.

Apocryhal_Zoomer

Apr 29, 2024
I was referring to nicotine salts. I'm in the EU so it's all tbd compliant and I've been using a zenith pro tank exclusively with nic salts daily for around 18 months and have no issue with any corrosion of the actual tank, maybe the coils are destroyed quicker than with freebase juice idk exactly about that but for sure some juices do gunk up coils more than others with the same amount of puffs, usually the heavily sweetened juice and dessert flavours.

Reactions: Coyote628

Users who are viewing this thread