Hello from Long Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hey all, just wanted to say hi. I've been off analogs for a month and a half, and vaping just a little longer than that. After 10 years of being 1.5 PAD smoker, it only took me about 3 days to go full vape. Been lurking for a while, and decided it was time to take the plunge and start posting. Right now i'm using kr808d-1s, but my 5v PT has been spoiling me with its warm clouds of vapor...so i'm looking into a mod. i've tried a couple of friends' v2, v3, bulli, and P18, and liked them all...but last night I fell in love with my buddy's P10. He brought it along with his P18 to the bar i work at, and let me use it for the night. I used it with my 808 cartos and dripping onto his LR510 atty. All i can say is that it was awesome. Short drags with the LR and i was blowing out huge plumes of nice warm vapor.
Looks like i've started rambling, so i'll cut myself off.
Happy vaping!

zerocool5878

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Concord NC
div, the change of seasons has been beautiful this year. and yeah, the indoor ban is absurd. a knee-jerk reaction if i eve saw one.

kellog, the 808 is great oh great
Used to live in Suffolk too. Lake Grove for 20+ years. Moved to NC 2 yrs ago. My property taxes are now $5k less a year.

Not surprised to see Suffolk ban vaping. They have a problem with everything!! Nassau will im sure follow right behind them shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread