Hello from Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanetg

Jul 13, 2015
Malaysia
youtube.com
Hi guys, I'm Han. A tech geek from Malaysia. I run my own Youtube Channel over here where I do reviews on PC / Tech in dual language. Well mostly in Malay for now.

Recently started posting about vape Tech on my channel. Its really getting more fun.

So yeah, nice to meet you all and please have a nice day. :D

*just in case anyone wonders...
Youtube : Han ETG

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @hanetg. Glad to have you here!:)

Check out this forum: Malaysia Forum. You will not be able to post there until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

The only Malaysian reviewer I've seen is Richard NG who does reviews (in English) on Malaysian juice (and mods/tanks/drippers as well).

hanetg

Jul 13, 2015
Malaysia
youtube.com
Welcome to the forums. There are lots of knowledgeable people here so feel free to ask any questions you might have and remember the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

Welcome, Han.

Welcome Han! Glad you're here.

Hello, Han, and welcome to the forum :)

Hey there Han. We're from the same country. ..welcome to ECF!

Hi and welcome.

Welcome Han.

Hello and welcome to the forum @hanetg. Glad to have you here!:)

Check out this forum: Malaysia Forum. You will not be able to post there until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

The only Malaysian reviewer I've seen is Richard NG who does reviews (in English) on Malaysian juice (and mods/tanks/drippers as well).

Hi Han and a very big 'Welcome to ECF!'.
oh wow went to bed and came back, got all these replies. awesome! thanks for the warm welcome! anxious to learn more! :D

Reactions: Susan~S

hanetg

Jul 13, 2015
Malaysia
youtube.com
true that @Susan~S so I aim to be the one doing better quality malay language vids. richard NG is well known for english as u have already mentioned. :D

I used to vape before, back when vivinova tanks were still around. a lot of factors made me stop back then. but now i'm back, been vaping again for about 3 months plus already.

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
@hanetg, geek/nerdy, me too (see my "Science Cat" avitar)! Designed by @The Ocelot because of all my battery safety posts. The cat is mine (one of two bengals that allow me to live here) but she took my original avitar and made me a new one.:)

I see you now have your 5 posts, so once the servers update (at :25 past the hour) you will be free to post/start threads in other forums here on ECF.

Last edited:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
zy7rjn.gif

Reactions: hanetg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread