Hello from Munich, Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamhammer

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2020
Germany
Hi all,

I started vaping 5 months ago with a Hellvape MD MTL RTA on an istick Mix. In the meantime, I bought a Serpent Elevate to try DL vaping. But it ended up using both Attys mostly MTL :lol:

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to quit smoking completely, but I think I'm on the right track.

Looking forward to having a good time here and participating in this great community.

Steamhammer

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2020
Germany
Hi Izan,

thanks for this welcome.

I am mostly using 6 mg/ml nicotine. But I don't believe, it is the nicotine that is the problem. I also tried 18 mg and 0 mg. And apart from differences in flavour and throat hit I didn't observe any differences. Ok, with zero nicotine, it feels like something is missing. I believe, it's some of the other substances in tobacco smoke, that make me struggling quitting. And, of course, routine. The habit of rolling a cigarette and then smoking it is just what I'm used to for so many years. Especially under stress it is hard for me to smoke.
But the goal is definitely to get rid of tobacco.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hey Steamhammer (cool user name btw)
Always glad to welcome a new member to our ECF family

ECF NEW MEMBERS WELCOME..jpg

So about the smoking you still do,people here might be able to help you quit for good because maybe just with a fine tweak in your vaping you might be able to quit for good.

Maybe a bit more nic or maybe different coils,I'm not an expert since I'm fairly new to this but here we have a lot of knowledgeable people that might be able to point out what could make you quit the cigs for good.

Anyway,good luck buddy keep at it.

cheers

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to quit smoking completely, but I think I'm on the right track.

Hi Steamhammer. Welcome to the ECF.

Around here, we Measure Success by how many Cigarettes you Don't Smoke rather than how many you Do Smoke when one is Switching to an e-Cigarette.

So keep plugging along. And You'll get to Zero Cigarettes if You Keep Trying.

:thumb:

BTW - You might want to Update your Location for Germany. That way if someone wants to give you Help/Advise on something, they will know where you Live.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Keep working on the reduction. For me, I kept reminding myself why I wanted to ditch cigarettes. I call it an attitude. I had an attitude, pretty continuously.

Also, the stress can be handled in multiple ways. Just going somewhere, taking a deep breath, and asking yourself, "what do I need to do that is next, this moment". There are just many tricks.

The influence of nicotine is also settling. I started at 24mg. My doctor told me that nicotine is not a problem, but smoking was. It was good for stresses.

However it works, keep moving forward. Welcome to ECF. *waves from Rivanna*

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread