Hello from North Georgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
Hello! My name is Peg. I have been stalking your forum for the past couple weeks, so I decided today to post and say hi.

I have never smoked analogs, and I also do not vape. (Why am I HERE?) I do have a husband who has been smoking about 15+ years, and a mother who has smoked 40+ years. They have both taken the plunge and bought a cheaper type of e-cig. I am snooping around to try to find the next generation from this little.. habit gone to hobby.

My husband bought a greensmoke kit in march (some kind of special), and he is now refilling the little cartos with some eliquid we bought from esmoke. I just made a huge order of little samples on several sites (Madvapes/mom and pop's vapor/and ecblend) I am considering getting a sample pack from Copper creek as well (Based on the reviews half the forum seems to love CC). That should last awhile for my husband, but as I've been reading he'll probably want to upgrade soon to a bigger/better device.

In the meantime, two of our friends have also quit smoking cigs and went with various kits, I think one went with an ego-T and the other, well he is from Ireland and I am not sure what kind of kit he bought.

This hobby is very contagious :)

I have a few questions.
1) Does anyone know of a local shop in the North Atlanta area (or specifically Gainesville,GA) that sells eliquid or mods or the like?

2) When the samples come, should we steep them? and exactly how to steep them? Leave the caps off overnight, or just let them sit for a week or 2 b4 we use them?

3) Mixing, some of these samples I bought with high (24 or 36) nic and I also bought some (alot) 0 nic from MV. I intend on mixing them so they last while longer. (I was a chemistry major in college and so far all Ive done with the knowledge is make homemade soap :) ) I'm looking forward to mixing things and maybe later learning some DIY, (but I dont want to kill my husband)... Is there a handy dandy mixing tutorial on the forum here?

Ok, I'll be quiet now I've written a book here. :blush:

-peg

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Hi and welcome, I can answer #2 for you from personal experience.

If hubby likes the flavour right from the start- don't steep it- keep it fresh!
If it doesn't quite do it for him try steeping it some.

There are e-juice calculators around, you'll surely find one that will work
best for you.

I'm sure others will chime in on your other Q's.

Cheers BakuPeg:vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Welcome to the club! Can't help you with #1, #2 Hitmetwice answered well..I personally let them sit for a day or two regardless just so they bond better. Sometimes they need a couple more days, sometimes a week or two. #3-In the Tips and Tricks area you will find many DIY threads that will be able to help you out in great detail. Also, once you get some more posts under your belt, you will be able to post there and ask more specific questions. Once you get a handle on it I'm sure you will have no problem and it may even become far more fun than you first thought, as it has for me! Good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread