Hello from Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hector_SP

Apr 26, 2020
Hello my name is Héctor and I am from Barcelona (Spain) , I was smoking cigarretes from +20 years ago and I got into vaping like one month ago and I'm loving it. I got the vaporesso sky solo plus as my first kit and now I got the Vaporesso Gen from one week ago. I like them both but I'm experiencing some problems with the latest. There are many forums about vaping in Spanish language but I also like to see what's going abroad and there is plenty of useful info here so I decided to join! :)

Greetings !

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello my name is Héctor and I am from Barcelona (Spain) , I was smoking cigarretes from +20 years ago and I got into vaping like one month ago and I'm loving it. I got the Vaporesso sky solo plus as my first kit and now I got the Vaporesso Gen from one week ago. I like them both but I'm experiencing some problems with the latest. There are many forums about vaping in Spanish language but I also like to see what's going abroad and there is plenty of useful info here so I decided to join! :)

Greetings !
Hola Hector!
What problems are you experiencing?
Did you get a Gen mod or the whole "kit" that comes with a tank?

Cheers
I

Hector_SP

Apr 26, 2020
Welcome aboard, I'm sure someone here can help with whatever problems you are having. And congrats on quitting the smokes!

Thank you very much :) I wanted to make something good out of the confinement time due to coronavirus so i decided to quit smoking and get into vaping. :banana:

i indeed wrote in the Vaporesso Gen thread Vaporesso Gen mod firmware update! about my mod's coil getting a lot warmer after update.

c u around! :D

Reactions: Marper

Hector_SP

Apr 26, 2020
Hola Hector!
What problems are you experiencing?
Did you get a Gen mod or the whole "kit" that comes with a tank?

Cheers
I

Hola! Izan , I see you are from Mallorca Spain what a beautiful Island! haha

It seems I can't add links at the moment because I'm new on this forum but problem is that my Gen is getting a lot hotter after update. I could downgrade it to the former version but I'm not completely sure if its just my imagination or what lol

btw I got the kit from aliexpress, with the Srss tank and the pre-installed coil Gt mesh 0.2 ohm , I use pulse mode at all times.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hola! Izan , I see you are from Mallorca Spain what a beautiful Island! haha

It seems I can't add links at the moment because I'm new on this forum but problem is that my Gen is getting a lot hotter after update. I could downgrade it to the former version but I'm not completely sure if its just my imagination or what lol

btw I got the kit from aliexpress, with the Srss tank and the pre-installed coil Gt mesh 0.2 ohm , I use pulse mode at all times.
Gracias...We should be empty this year...Lots of beach time for the locals.

I saw your post in the GEN forum. (the perfect spot) The thread looks full of information that may be of use.
The vaporesso REP can also reply in that thread for "official" input.

Hope you get it sorted.
Stay safe
I

Hector_SP

Apr 26, 2020
Gracias...We should be empty this year...Lots of beach time for the locals.

I saw your post in the GEN forum. (the perfect spot) The thread looks full of information that may be of use.
The vaporesso REP can also reply in that thread for "official" input.

Hope you get it sorted.
Stay safe
I

Thank you very much Izan. Hope you guys enjoy the beaches without us annoying tourists haahha :thumbs: I'm sure my family and I will go back someday! so enjoy while u can.

Yeah it's not a big deal , I just feel the coil is getting warmer after using it since the update but it doesn't feel like burning or anything. :banana:

Saludos !

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Welcome my Spanish brother (Im from Alicante)
Nice to have another fellow from Spain here with us.

ECF NEW MEMBERS WELCOME..jpg

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thank you very much Izan. Hope you guys enjoy the beaches without us annoying tourists haahha :thumbs: I'm sure my family and I will go back someday! so enjoy while u can.

Yeah it's not a big deal , I just feel the coil is getting warmer after using it since the update but it doesn't feel like burning or anything. :banana:

Saludos !
Come on over. It will be nice to go to Es Trenc and not have to sit in traffic for hours or walk 3KM from the parking.

I run all of my regulated devices in wattage mode. No curves, spikes, pulses.
In general, I don't tend to look at the screen, I just adjust the power for the vape I want.

Cheers
I

Hector_SP

Apr 26, 2020
Come on over. It will be nice to go to Es Trenc and not have to sit in traffic for hours or walk 3KM from the parking.

I run all of my regulated devices in wattage mode. No curves, spikes, pulses.
In general, I don't tend to look at the screen, I just adjust the power for the vape I want.

Cheers
I

Nice advice indeed! :thumb: I'm gonna try other modes, since the pulse mode is the main mode sort of say I wanted to try it and stick with it but I don't see any very noticiable difference with the wattage mode haha

anyways I'm enjoying the mod huge with the Bombo's liquid , maybe I just vape it too much and therefore is getting so hot lol :rickroll:

New Student

Apr 26, 2020
Hello my name is Héctor and I am from Barcelona (Spain) , I was smoking cigarretes from +20 years ago and I got into vaping like one month ago and I'm loving it. I got the Vaporesso sky solo plus as my first kit and now I got the Vaporesso Gen from one week ago. I like them both but I'm experiencing some problems with the latest. There are many forums about vaping in Spanish language but I also like to see what's going abroad and there is plenty of useful info here so I decided to join! :)

Greetings !
Hi! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread