Hello from the 417vapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Obviously I am new here and also new to vaping. After smoking for almost 50 years and trying to quit for the last 10, I finally found my destiny. I still get my nic but lose the nasty stuff. I started vaping one afternoon, the following two days I smoked one cigarette first thing in the morning. Not smoked any since. :laugh: yay!!
Finally made my wife happy.......happy wife, happy life.
Many will consider me an old man, but actually I'm twenty five living in a 60 year old body.
I live in SW Missouri, USA. thus the 417.(area code)
So, hello everyone, glad to be here.

Whitewolf2014

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
South Central, PA, USA
Hello and Welcome to ECF 417vapist. It's a good thing you are only 25, it may well take you into your 60's to read all the great info here. :laugh:

edit.. ok I don't know how my reply to you ended up being the first post.. I've seen notices about some forum server work being done so maybe that has something to do with it.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf 417vapist . So glad to have you here and congrats on the vaping. Isn't it awesome. From your introduction, (nice btw) looks like you would just fit in on any thread here on ecf. There's a fun loving group on this thread. Come on over and say hello. Bet you'll be greeted with open arms.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/520776-older-folks-vaping-back-porch-part-2-a-790.html
JC_link.gif

Have fun and happy vaping to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread