Hello, has anyone ordered from Vaprzon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie Kelsey

May 6, 2020
Hello again, beautiful peoples of the internet. I have another intriguing question for you all. Specially for those of you who have ordered, or maybe even work on Vaprzon. So here we go.

I have a specific vape I want to order from there because the price is a steal.
And whenever I go onto the dedicated page for said vape I have to choose these options: Blend/Mg/Flavor. You HAVE to choose this. So I choose, add it to my cart, and then head to check out, only to find out that the only thing in my cart is the e-luiqid I was forced to choose. So why is this? Will I still get my vape or is this some way to stiff me? Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully answer! ♥ Julie

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello again, beautiful peoples of the internet. I have another intriguing question for you all. Specially for those of you who have ordered, or maybe even work on Vaprzon. So here we go.

I have a specific vape I want to order from there because the price is a steal.
And whenever I go onto the dedicated page for said vape I have to choose these options: Blend/Mg/Flavor. You HAVE to choose this. So I choose, add it to my cart, and then head to check out, only to find out that the only thing in my cart is the e-luiqid I was forced to choose. So why is this? Will I still get my vape or is this some way to stiff me? Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully answer! ♥ Julie

Hi and welcome Julie,
It looks like a bait and switch, but it could simply be horrible web site administration. I doubt they are actually selling anything at the price they advertise.
I would call them and place an order over the phone.
However, they do not list a physical address and the site is malfunctioning...IMO, Spend your money somewhere else.

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread