The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello, has anyone ordered from Vaprzon?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Julie Kelsey, May 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Julie Kelsey

Julie Kelsey Full Member

May 6, 2020
    Hello again, beautiful peoples of the internet. I have another intriguing question for you all. Specially for those of you who have ordered, or maybe even work on Vaprzon. So here we go.

I have a specific vape I want to order from there because the price is a steal.
    And whenever I go onto the dedicated page for said vape I have to choose these options: Blend/Mg/Flavor. You HAVE to choose this. So I choose, add it to my cart, and then head to check out, only to find out that the only thing in my cart is the e-luiqid I was forced to choose. So why is this? Will I still get my vape or is this some way to stiff me? Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully answer! ♥ Julie

• Like Like x 1
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and welcome Julie,
    It looks like a bait and switch, but it could simply be horrible web site administration. I doubt they are actually selling anything at the price they advertise.
    I would call them and place an order over the phone.
    However, they do not list a physical address and the site is malfunctioning...IMO, Spend your money somewhere else.

Cheers
    I

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  3. stols001

stols001 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2017
    I haven't and based on what you are saying, I probably wouldn't.

Anna

• Love Love x 1
  4. Julie Kelsey

Julie Kelsey Full Member

May 6, 2020
    I honestly might not at this point. :oops: Too bad to because that seemed like really good deal. Thanks though, I'll heed the advice!

• Like Like x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2017
    There is always a good deal somewhere... No need to compromise. :)

Anna

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.