Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
full

Hi @tr4ffy and welcome aboard!

If you have any questions, need any help or advice, just ask. Someone will be by shortly to assist.

Happy Vaping!

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Hi susan. Im not currenly start the vape yet. Still going to decide either im going to buy KANGERTECH SUBOX or SMOK XPRO M80 Plus.

Which one did you prefer?

Welcome!!!
I personally love the Subox. I think its a good box to start with for beginners, but maybe not someone totally new to vaping... There may be too much trial and error, sub-ohming, and too much to fiddle around with. I don't have experience with the M80.
Have you considered an eVod kit or something similar? Its a much simpler setup to start into the work of vaping.
If you're dead-set on one of those two though, I love the Subox, and I'd like to hear some opinions about the M80.

tr4ffy

Jul 12, 2015
Welcome!!!
I personally love the Subox. I think its a good box to start with for beginners, but maybe not someone totally new to vaping... There may be too much trial and error, sub-ohming, and too much to fiddle around with. I don't have experience with the M80.
Have you considered an eVod kit or something similar? Its a much simpler setup to start into the work of vaping.
If you're dead-set on one of those two though, I love the Subox, and I'd like to hear some opinions about the M80.

Yeah my instinct are more to Subox. I guess i like the design more than M80. But i will do some research about eVod too. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread