Hello I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi and welcome to ECF. It sounds like you have a lot of experience with vape pens. I don't use that type of vape, so I'm afraid you testing my equipment might not do me some good.

If by tester you mean product reviewer, well that can be a long stony road (even if you really really want to) but hey, every reviewer started somewhere, so may you do want to review your equipment start a youtube channel and whatnot, although there are many many reviewers around these days, so the going is tougher.

ECF as a site does not own any "product" to test however, so generally, you're going to have to show that you have what it takes and then get with the vendors or manufacturers who will then kind of look at your stuff (I guess) and see what it takes, etc. It's also not "free stuff for not doing much," you kind of have to work at it. I don't review, not because I have not been asked, I'm just not that good at it. So, find out if you are, based on the stuff you have now?

Reviewing vapes oh, looks fantastic. In theory. In practice it can be a lot of work.

Welcome :)
Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread