Hello, new member from Southern Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixStringsDown

Sep 30, 2018
I've been looking at this site for about a week or so now. I've been vaping about 5 years, but I've been vaping exclusively for almost 3 years. I started out on Mystic e-cigs for work when i had to go 12 hours w/o a cigarette. Then I upgraded to the Ego vape pens, again for work. Two would last me 6 months before the batteries were shot and I'd have to get 2 more.
This coming January will be 3 years since I got a Curve 2 from Totally Wicked and I haven't had even 1 analog since I walked out of the store.
I am looking to get my first mod that can do DTL. Well, no I did get a Smok Mag Baby, but that didn't last 3 weeks before it broke, but I was still mosty MTL. I just went back to my Curve 2 after that.
I will probably still do a lot of MTL, but also DTL. I've also just started getting into DIY juice. I'm here to learn and am realizing that I have A LOT to learn. I appreciate the knowledge that I've seen shared here.

Last edited:

SixStringsDown

Sep 30, 2018
Congrats and Welcome to ECF.
For DTL I use a Wismec RX Gen3 Dual, Lost Vape Paranormal 250C, and a GTRS Vboy 200w Version 2 from Fasttech.
Thank you. I really like the look of the Paranormal, but it's a bit pricey for me at the moment. I'm leaning heavily towards the Aegis Legend, but still investigating. For tanks, I'm considering the Valerian, Fireluke mesh, and Falcon.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Thank you. I really like the look of the Paranormal, but it's a bit pricey for me at the moment. I'm leaning heavily towards the Aegis Legend, but still investigating. For tanks, I'm considering the Valerian, Fireluke mesh, and Falcon.
Yeah the valerian leaked on me, tossed it in the trash. :(

I got two Paranormals, they have been really good, yeah they are on the pricey side. But the Replay on it makes it worth while. Also great for TC if you ever decide to try TC. I bought them from Buybest

Help me get 200W Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Mod at USD 8?.??, only 48 shares needed now!! We can even win it for free!

Last edited:

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah the valerian leaked on me, tossed it in the trash. :(

I got two Paranormals, they have been really good, yeah they are on the pricey side. But the Replay on it makes it worth while. Also great for TC if you ever decide to try TC. I bought them from Buybest

Help me get 200W Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Mod at USD 8?.??, only 48 shares needed now!! We can even win it for free!
Wait what? I WANT ONE. OMG ! so expensive...

O Yea, Welcome to the ECF. Watch out, there are some really crazy people in here.:pervy::banana::rickroll:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I've been looking at this site for about a week or so now. I've been vaping about 5 years, but I've been vaping exclusively for almost 3 years. I started out on Mystic e-cigs for work when i had to go 12 hours w/o a cigarette. Then I upgraded to the Ego vape pens, again for work. Two would last me 6 months before the batteries were shot and I'd have to get 2 more.
This coming January will be 3 years since I got a Curve 2 from Totally Wicked and I haven't had even 1 analog since I walked out of the store.
I am looking to get my first mod that can do DTL. Well, no I did get a Smok Mag Baby, but that didn't last 3 weeks before it broke, but I was still mosty MTL. I just went back to my Curve 2 after that.
I will probably still do a lot of MTL, but also DTL. I've also just started getting into DIY juice. I'm here to learn and am realizing that I have A LOT to learn. I appreciate the knowledge that I've seen shared here.

Hi and welcome!

Cheers
I

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi and welcome to ECF. You have tons of options for replacement is the good news. You started at a uh "lowish" bar of quality is also good news, I'd suggest doing a bit of research of some of the more popular tanks and mods out there and kind of get feedback on a good old "short list" as it were. It's fun for one, and you will learn a lot along the way,

Welcome,

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I am looking to get my first mod that can do DTL. .
It's more the tank than the mod that determines the type of draw needed.

As long as the mod has enough watts to fire a sub-ohm coil, you can DTL with any mod.

Different coils require different wattages. For example, nearly all of the SMOK tanks require huge wattages. That drains batteries faster and consumes large quantities of e-liquid.

I use the Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank, the 0.5 ohm coils at 30 watts. I use this tank on a JAC Vapor series B DNA75W. I can get nearly a day's use with an 18650 Samsung30Q 3000 mAh 15A battery and consume 4 - 8 ml of juice a day.

images

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread