Hello! Not new to vaping, but new to mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Well, I was started using mini tanks with my batteries, so I am stocked up on juice. I ordered from vapesourcing a charger, batteries, extra coils and the Smok s priv.

First off, welcome to the forums.

Did you vape cigalikes, pod systems, or pen type vapes?

Cigalikes are usually the same size as a regular cigarettes, like the Blu, or Mark ten. Usually, these aren't designed to be refillable, but you can extend the life of the cartriges by adding some juice.

Pod systems are close to cigalikes as far as size goes, but rarely look similar to a cigarette. Brands include the Juul or Suorin Drop. Usually they are square or rectangle size. They usually have a seperate juice containers and some of these can be refilled by adding Nic salts.

Vape pens are usually the same size as a cigar or larger. Some varieties include the Ego style, or AIO. These are usually button activated and the atomizer can be replaced.

The reason I ask, is the juice you have may or may not work well with a true mod. The first thing I would check, is the nicotine level. The Juul, for example, uses a nicotine strength of 50mg/ml. This will be way too high for any mod arrangement. Some others use a higher nic strength of 18 or 12mg/ml. These also will be too high for most mods. Usually, most mods use a nicotine level 3mg/ml to 6mg/ml. As you go up in power and strength, you need to lower the nicotine level.

There is a wide variety of mods out there, and the one you have is a fairly popular one. The good thing about the mods, is they offer a higher variety of atomizers, and the ability to customize your vape to your liking instead of getting whatever vape they make. There are many things you need to learn. First thing, is to pre-juice your atomizers before applying ANY power to them. This will help you avoid any burned coils. The second, is to buy extra batteries and an external charger. That way, you can still vape when your batteries are full. The last thing, is you need to marry the batteries. That means if you have four batteries, you use two sets of two... and always keep those two together. This will prolong the life of the batteries.

Again, welcome to the forums, if you have ANY questions, feel free to let us know.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Well, I was started using mini tanks with my batteries, so I am stocked up on juice. I ordered from vapesourcing a charger, batteries, extra coils and the Smok s priv.

Hi and welcome,
The Smok product will be a huge step jump up for you coming from equipment like the White cloud mini tanks.
Are you planning to use the smok tank included in the kit?

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread