Hello to all and thanks for being such a great resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedT

Apr 18, 2018
Michigan
Howdy! Welcome to ECF! I thought I saw you back there! Come on in pull up that big leather chair over in the corner! Fire up your mod and lets talk!
Thanks Winchester, I'm vaping a cherry custard (yet another experiment in my pursuit of a great cherry vape, this one's working for me at the moment) on a Kayfun Lite and a Vapor Flask DNA 40 and I am sitting in a leather chair.

Reactions: JC Okie

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@TedT - Welcome!

You're not alone in lurking for awhile before joining. I lurked for about 1.5 years before I joined.

Since you've been doing DIY for about 5 years...come on over to the DIY Eliquid forum and share some of your knowledge. There are always newbies just starting DIY there, who would undoubtedly benefit from it. Even those of us who've been doing it for awhile still learn new things from each other all the time. :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi,
I have been mixing my own for about five years now. I lurked on here for years and have found tons of useful information, I thought it was long overdue that I signed up. A big thanks to everyone that has shared so much information here!
Welcome and glad you joined.
The more vape members we have on record, the more influence or power (especially in politics) we will have when it comes to determining the direction vaping for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread