Hello world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willij08

Jul 11, 2014
Dallas, Tx
First post! Woohoo!
I'm willij08. I started vaping in January while I was in Fort Leonard Wood, MO for military training. I was smoking about half a pack of cigarettes a day when my friends and I all went and bought $20 gas station throwaways. Most of my buddies gave it up and went back to smoking. I enjoyed the flavors and being able to vape inside while they had to brave the snow for a smoke! Anyways, when I got back from training, I quickly upgraded to an iTaste mvp2, then started rebuilding with a Trident clone. About 2 weeks later I bought my current vape, an AR mod. I'm definitely still a newb about coils and modding, but I'm getting better!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome Willij (and thank you for your service :))

Glad you decided to make the "switch" and that now you're in the MVP club. (Head over to http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/473345-itaste-mvp-v2-owners-group.html to see what other MVP2 folks are talking about. When you get your required post count (5 I think) you can start posting in that forum thread as well.

Not familiar with the AR (I'll google it shortly ;)) Lots of great information out here and equally wonderful people to answer your questions.

Enjoy the vape :vapor:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf willij08. First of all just let me give you a big thank you hug for your service to the country. That is awesome. I would also like to congratulate you on the vaping. Isn't it wonderful? Good luck to you and thank you again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread