Hello, Your newest member here !!!! Woo Hoo !!! Happy Halloween !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm excited to make my first post as I have been browsing the site for the last several days reading literally hundreds of posts, comments and gathering opinions. I just made my first EVER vapor or ecig purchase.
There is so much out there as far as hardware and juices.(and I thoroughly enjoy tasteyourjuice.com and his reviews and recommendations.
I just purchased a Kit from HurricaneVapor.com which is the HV Premium - Plus Bundle, which

includes:

• 2 - SmokTech Winder 900mah Battery (Variable Voltage, Black)
  • 1 - Kanger Protank 2 (2.2ohms)
  • 1 - Kanger Protank Heating Coil (5 Pack @ 1.8ohms)
  • 1 - USB Charging Cable
  • 1 - Wall to USB Converter
  • 1 - Kanger Carry Case
  • 5 - 5ml Sample Size of Storm juice (Choice of PG/VG Blend, Nicotine Strength, and Flavor)
and after talking to Christian several times he also threw in a Kanger EVOD Clearo for me to try out.

I intially was gonna go with an Kanger EVOD kit but from what i've seen that the 650MaH batteries were a touch weak.
I looked through 25+ different vendors and came across a few different bundles but ultimately decided on Hurricane.
Seems that they offer top notch customer service.

So that being said I was looking for some input on Juices and a overall evaluation on the kit I just purchased as I have never vaped other than one single throw away type South Beach Ecig.
I have been smoking Marlboro Red analogs for 15 years+ and was kinda looking for something in that taste also to buy.

Any and all opinions and Ideas will be much appreciated as I am more than excited to enter the world of Vaping !!!!

WOO HOO !!!!

BigCatDaddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Near Austin, Texas
Congrats on getting your first vape!! Now the fun begins...well, sort of. If you're serious about quitting smokes, vaping is the best way I've found that so far has worked. I'm not going to sugarcoat it say it's been easy, because is hasn't been. But it is getting easier, day by day.
You may experience some difficulty at first because vaping is not like smoking exactly. I had a heck of a time getting used to taking in vapor and not smoke (coughing like crazy), but after a few days, things settled out and it's going great now.
Somr folks like to start out with tabacco flavors, but nothing really tastes like a cigarette, just the tabacco in it. I tried a couple but found out quickly that I preferred more powerful flavors.
As for your rig, I can't speak on anything but the Protank ll, but I love mine. Nice airy draw and makes some serious vapor!!

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Welcome to ECF, Topfuel, and happy halloween to you too! Your kit sounds good for a start (heck, I've been vaping for a year and am still happy with my VV batteries and ProTank!).

You're also off to a good start with lots of sampler packs of e-liquid. Check out the ECF suppliers' forum; there are lots of vendors selling e-liquid, and many of them offer sample sizes. My recommendation to you is to try as many different flavors as you can afford; you may be surprised to discover which flavors you like and which you don't! (By all means try the tobacco flavors, but don't discount non-tobacco flavors before you try them.) Also experiment with different levels of nicotine, and different ratios of PG and VG, to find out what suits you best.

And, of course, always feel free to post questions once you get started. We love questions! :thumbs: :vapor: :thumbs:

Yes Yes, I've been thru the vendor links page and have browsed a number of juice makers especially tobacco flavors. All the ones I get from Hurricane with my kit are 70/30 mix with 24mg Nic. I consider myself a normal smoker to heavy at times. Pack a day at least. I've seen everything from 100% PG to 50/50 mix but from what I've read 70/30 gives the best of both worlds with a good throat hit and still get good taste. But I'm only quoting what i've read. I know taste varies from person to person as does palette. That's kind of what I was looking for someone with a similar rig to give me an idea of strengths and such...relevant to power and ohms. I've read so much that I feel like i've been into this and I haven't even started yet.....I'm a reader and researcher by nature.

Ok. I ordered some Juice from Fasttech,
1 x 10ml Dekang e-juice,e-liquid-555(Triple) 24mg (dekang e-liquid)
1 x 30ml FeelLife e-liquid-Red marlboro 24mg (FeelLife)
1 x 30ml HS e juice,e liquid-Red USA Mix 24mg (HS e liquid)
1 x 10ml Dekang e-juice,e-liquid-RY 4 (DK-4)24mg (dekang e-liquid)
1 x 10ml Dekang e-juice,e-liquid-Mocha(Mocha coffee) 24mg (dekang e-liquid)

Give me some opinions and such if anyone is reading this post...

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I made the mistake of buying juice online and the stuff I liked I didn't think I would and stuff I thought I would I didn't. I'd recommend visiting a store and sample til you are sick ;)

I started at 24, went down to 18 pretty quick, and down to 12 recently. Not intentionally, I have no plan to stop, I think I vape more :)

Don't go nuts on juice straight off... I did and wish I'd gone to some local stores and I might have spent a little less!

Vape Kit.jpg Here is a pic of my kit which came yesterday....

In case anyone reads this post anymore, I have nothing bad to say about Hurricane Vapor as I was a little to impatient with my order and any complaints or rants I made in this post were made on a whim with little to no thought before I hit the post button....Hurricanevapor.com is somewhere I will buy from as long as I'm into vaping. They provide top-notch services. Period....and I have another shipment of juices that will be here today sometime...I'm excited as can be.....and I must say that I've tried 6 of their juices.
Cinnamon Roasted Almonds, Cuban Coffee, Toasted Amber Tobacco, Belgium Simmered Tobacco, Galleta Dulce, and Sunshine Cured Tobacco.
The Sunshine Cured Tobacco is really good, and the Galleta Dulce is very sugary and delightful. The Belgium Simmered has a nice chocolatey flavor. All are 70/30 and 24mg nic. All tasted excellent in the PTII with 2.2 ohm 4.0V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread