• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Hello and Welcome to the Forum Page for the Dirty Jersey Vapors. This page is for starting new threads and replying to threads. Not on the membership page as we have been doing in the past. Same rules apply here. As soon as I figure out how to copy and paste all current threads I will do so then ask a moderator to permanently delete and if I can't then I will soft delete directing all to here so you can repost. Thank you.

trailblazer6

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Well I try ed the old copy and paste thing. Did not turn out like I was hoping. So the membership will have to repost here within the club forum page. Privete messages have been sent to all of our membership so next week I will start cleaning up and soft delete all threads on the members Discussions page. Just what the purpose of that page is I have no clue. But I will find out. In any event posting here will show up on the new post on ECF and I suspect on members post counter as well as making it possible for me to manage post like STICKY post that warrant it. Move posts to where they should be instead of deleting a post which is the only thing I can do on our discussions page.

longworthb

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Indianapolis
Hey everyone my names Brandon. Im from north jersey right down the road from Patterson in garfield. I currently vape a silverbullet with lr boge and lr510 attys. I got the typical Riva kit also and started vaping with a 808. Id like to meet up with some fellow vapors as i never have before. Im 22 and an assembler at toys r us. Ok Thats my intro lol

Double_D2010

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey Guys! My name is Dana and I am from Pittsburgh, PA...thanks for not discriminating! I checked out the PA forums and there was nothing even remotely recent posted there. Well, I am a 35 year woman from "Da Burgh" and have been vaping since this past December when I received my V4L Kit as a gift from my nagging mom in one of her quests to get me to quit. Man, was I surprised when I actually liked the PV and since vaping was so convenient and tasty I decided to stick with it! I am happy I did! (So is the moms) I have an eGo and the 801 but am thinking about trying out a Mod of sme sort. Any suggestions as to what I should look into? Thanks for listening to my blabbering.... and Thanks for having me here!

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
Hey there DD. (not gonna touch that one).
I haven't seen much action in any of the 'local' rooms.

I have a Riva 510. And feel happy with it. I keep active and rarely sit at home. So mods are a bit inappropriate for me. Sorry I can't be of much help. But I do like the look of the box mods, however, would probably go for one o them screwdriver deals. Might feel a bit nicer.

Mr. T

May 17, 2011
Central Jersey
Well, I checked in on the New Jersey section and figured I'd do it here too. My name's Tom, I'm from South Amboy, Middlesex County and just received my 510 starter kit a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I've upgraded to an eGo 900 battery, and have some eGo-T LR atty's on the way (along with a boatload of new juices). Absolutely loving this. I'd take my vapor over smoke any day. It's almost funny, since I have stopped buying toys for my jeep and now buy them for my new toy. Anyway, I've converted a few fellow smokers in the past few weeks and plan on converting more. Hopefully I'll get some of them on here to help bring this place to life. But, in the meantime, wanted to say hello, hola, aloha, etc.

Khan

Feb 15, 2010
NJ, USA
Greetings NJ (and surrounding area), My name is Daniel and I have been vaping for more than 2 years now (and a quiet member of this forum for a year). I have to tell you upfront that I'm an avid TW fan (I like the logo and the CS), but am open to any supplier that I feel I can trust (been looking for something close to home) for DIY juice and PV stuff. I have a PC Cunsulting business in South Jersey and love to show people my PVs. I have a few Torn/eGos, Stick-Style (302 & 510 atties), and a couple 901s. Not too fond of tobacco flavors, or coconut. Ummmmm... that's about it.

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
Oops said hello in wrong spot!!! So i will say it here as well.

Name is Paul from union county been vaping a few months yes i got out of control even thought about starting my own thing... (Still might) Slowed down a bit now not impulse buying anymore looking at the bigger picture. Because of E-cig's 3 family members as well as 2 co-workers have quit analogs, Some fall off the wagon but haven'tnt touched a analog since this yearhurricanene i was vaping prior but that night was tough. Well thats my story anI'mim sticking to it.. Like the fact there is a local section but Dirty jersey? hmmm not a fan of the name actuallyly was in a bar fight in Staten Island when i was youngebecausese someone said i was from dirty jersey as we were sitting in a bar that was 3 blocks from a garbage dump.
Anyho hello all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread