• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digamus

Jan 8, 2011
oakland
Thanks for the support! Yeah, devnull71, that's the thing... I'm ultimately probably a DIY kinda person but lack the patience to figure out a recipe that'd do the trick. And only a month in, I'm not relying on this gadget too much and could imagine it gathering some dust a couple months from now.

Yeah, sashwa I've heard great things about Tasty Vapor. I've actually had this itchy feeling driving by liquor stores, not for cigarettes, but imagining that I could buy liquids. I miss the instant gratification!

Anyways, I just ordered 45ml from Gourmet Vapors cuz they've got a sale going.

I'll just keep dreaming about instant gratification liquids...

Aresi

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Fremont, CA
I have just gotten into DIY, infact, mixed my first 5ml test bottle tonight. YAY me! *points at her sig* I've not been vaping long either, but I'm totally hooked, and loving DIY already. Digamus, if you want some juice and have empty bottles, I can bring my supplies somewhere and whip you up some creamy caramel capp to hold you over.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Hey everybody. I'm in Oakland - been vaping the ego for a month and just about out of liquid. Just wish I could pick some up locally instead of paying for shipping and having to wait... Message me if there's ever a meet-up!

Just read your post now...but better late than never. I'm local (Lake Merrit/Grand Av). If you're ever short/desperate for supplies, PM me as I always have spare hardware/liquid on hand.

I PM'ed you also, incase you don't check back in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread