Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I'm just digging at ya, right? Of course I know about buying an album when it came out, as long as they had some left. I grew up with stacks of 45's, and getting that new LP right upon release. But I'm a techy person. I love my E-Cig, and my E-Music. I didn't even take my CD's with me when I moved. Everything is on the computer, and my car plays a USB drive. I've evolved.

I guess I am a techy too.I prefer everything on my pc.Living in a studio apt.it pretty much has to be.

BEATLE FAN FOREVER!!

Lard Prude. You are subscibed to this thread, so you need to go to your settings and get set up email notifiactions when someone replies (I thought this was the default setting - idk), and make the last comment appear first (linear). I know I cannot explain this good enuff to help you, hopefully Lily will be able to talk you thru it on the phone, she has free long distance, but has been ungodly busy.
well, I went to settings and guess what? Said I was not allowed to view page for pms or emails! I swear I am going to quit soon!

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
OMG! I just moved from a two bedroom apartment with two floors into a studio. Somehow I thought by this age I'd be living like a king. I've justified it though. Lots of Japanese people don't have more than what I have, and usually less. I don't need more than I need. Right? Excess is a thing of the past for me.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I am getting out of here for now.Until Lisa has a chance to call me.

When you go to setting, click general settings then you'll see some options.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:drop down menu, pick instant, email

Pvt messaging: on

scroll down to Thread Display Mode: and choose linear - newset last

Set the time to -5 GMT US and Canada

Message Editor Interface: Enhanced WYSIWYG

Don't forget to click SAVE. ;)

When you go to setting, click general settings then you'll see some options.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:drop down menu, pick instant, email

Pvt messaging: on

scroll down to Thread Display Mode: and choose linear - newset last

Set the time to -5 GMT US and Canada

Message Editor Interface: Enhanced WYSIWYG

Don't forget to click SAVE. ;)
WHAT?????:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread