Status
Not open for further replies.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Welcome. I smoked tobacco for more than 52 years. Wanted to quit forever. Saw a guy vaping in the jury selection room at the courthouse. Chased him down in the parking lot after our release. . .that's how I found out about ecigs existance. Then I Googled it and found this forum. When I started vaping 3 years ago, you really had to wanna. Equipment operation then was marginal at best. The modders drive the innovation. And now, the equipment mostly works. Good luck with your quit. I puffed my last vape Feb 6th. Guess I'm a quitter. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I just became a new member. Seems every time I Google a vaping question this site comes up. I always find helpful info here so figured it's about time I joined. I was a 25+ year smoker and since I found a store (GNS Vapor) in my city, I am now over 8 months tobacco cigarette free! Yay! :D

Yep! That's us:) Nice to meet you, have a great time!

blackboi

Aug 15, 2013
    chicago
    Hey im fairly new to vaping ive been vaping for about a week I just ordered aVamo V3 Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set with OLED ScreenSKU.1381404 with an IGO-L Rebuildable Stainless Steel Dripping AtomizerSKU.1400500 I was wondering what to expect as far as experience my current set up is a ego c twist with a few kanger evods

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread