Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Hello,been lurking and decided to register..i'v been vaping for 6 days now and have smoked 5 stinkys,
my usual would be about 30 stinkys per day..smoked for 34 years..i can do this!!
I started out simple with an aspire nautilus mini on a kanger evod vv.

Yes you can do it. I even did it. Congratulations on being off to a good start. As I am sure you've seen, ecf has a wealth of information, the search function works quit well if you're looking for detailed information on any subject. Stick around, feel free to ask questions, there is a lot of knowledge around here....

Hello everybody! I'm new too. Kinda. 3 months and only smoked.. MAYBE ...one full pack! I'm totally obsessed with vaping. Went to my first GOOD vape store today. Can't wait t0 go back!!! Not only was out very very cool...they didn't make me feel like an idiot!!! Someone actually said to me a few weeks ago..."awww they are so cute when they are new!" LMAO I felt like she should have pat me on the head! Anyway...Hi! I ask alot of questions. If you don't have an answer or just wanna make me feel stupid....please just don't answer. DEAL?
First question...why can i only reply to certain conversations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread