Status
Not open for further replies.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Hi Porkleaker, welcome to ECF!

Don't forget to get a backup setup! Something to use when you're main vape is charging (or in the sad event that something breaks!)

Make sure you've got a good head (atomizer) before you go on a juice hunt; often people will try dozens of juices and hate them all, when it's a crappy head that's really to blame!

Not familiar with the genitank (although I see people mention it frequently of late). Glad you've got a setup that works for you!

Porkleaker

Nov 16, 2014
Ontario
Welcome to ECF and good luckon quitting. Are you finding it hard to quit with the equipment you have now. Feel free to ask any questions. I think staying involved in this forum drastically increases your chance of being successful.

It's a bit tough at times, but this thing seems to vape to my liking. Good flavor nice throat hit. I'll probably try something a little more advanced in the next while and some different flavors. I guess there's also some other additives that are in cigarettes that you can add to make it easier to quit?

Porkleaker

Nov 16, 2014
Ontario
Hi Porkleaker, welcome to ECF!

Don't forget to get a backup setup! Something to use when you're main vape is charging (or in the sad event that something breaks!)

Make sure you've got a good head (atomizer) before you go on a juice hunt; often people will try dozens of juices and hate them all, when it's a crappy head that's really to blame!

Not familiar with the genitank (although I see people mention it frequently of late). Glad you've got a setup that works for you!

Yeah I'm looking for an extra battery right now or a good mod so I have a back up. While my opinion is very limited, the Genitanks are great compared to the standard ones. Bottom, dual coil and holds 3.8ml, air flow control etc and can take everything apart. Comes with an extra coil too. Seems like a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread