Hello :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreavapes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi, my name is Andrea and I'm vaping since almost 1 year now. I decided to stop smoking because of the negative health effects and my husbin. I started wicking 3 months ago and fell in love with rta's (espacially the Reload and Kylin). I never touched a cigarette again and I'm so happy about it. My health reached a super good level and I do more sports than I thought I ever will be able to when I smoked. I think it was a good decision to join ECF, the last days I readed so many threads and now I want to become a part of this great community!

-Greetings Andrea

P.S.: vape On!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, my name is Andrea and I'm vaping since almost 1 year now. I decided to stop smoking because of the negative health effects and my husbin. I started wicking 3 months ago and fell in love with RTA's (espacially the Reload and Kylin). I never touched a cigarette again and I'm so happy about it. My health reached a super good level and I do more sports than I thought I ever will be able to when I smoked. I think it was a good decision to join ECF, the last days I readed so many threads and now I want to become a part of this great community!
-Greetings AndreaP.S.: Vape On!
Welcome and glad you joined.

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread