Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
new vaper from south africa.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/new-users-put-your-location-in-your-profile.2889/

VapesLikeTrain

Aug 7, 2018
Hope they aren't banning vapes in RSA i havent been following any of that stuff. Thats some grim stuff there man. South Africa has a wonderful government its totally legal to smoke salvia, burn down cars in the road and grow weed in the cape all while you puff a cigarette inbetween burning and leaving your body to go chat with aliens or whatever. And i was worried of having my home taken by force lol i wont even be able to vape while they steal my private property and try to genocide us white people. That might put a dampener on the great times had when they shoot me in the back and rape all the women i know

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um Salvia is also legal in 44 states in the US, and there are tons of other iffy drugs like that.

Salvia is not a money maker to be frank, there is little need or use in black marketing it OR taxing it.

My impressions, by reading about that drug, is that it something SO UNPLEASANT potentially, that no one really voluntarily tries it more than once. I mean, it's it's OWN drug advertisement, when you talk to some former Salvia users, many may tell you TERRIFYING things. Like, no I don't want to experience living a WHOLE second lifetime in like 5-10 minutes that SOUNDS AWFUL.

The only drug I can think of that is universally worse in terms of "trippy effects" might be nutmeg, and that is also legal in the US but literally SO AWFUL well, I have only met ONE nutmeg user who had what one might term a "good time." It's only really dumb teens that try it, and try it I DID for like this ONE field trip.. I will say, being 100% CONVINCED that it would do NOTHING at all, well, I kind of overdosed on the cookies, I was like "I'm really going to have to LOAD up," I mean....

My experience was like a sharp and intense desire for death for like 3 days and it was not Cool (especially trying to pretend to the grownups I was fine.) When I finally "felt better" well, I celebrated by going and drinking out of a keg in some cornfield but frankly after my experience WELL I needed to celebrate and with something good and familiar like the Spirit of Fermentation.

If I ever saw a kid with a handful of nutmeg cookies, I would probably try to barter with them for their sake, like, "I will buy you robotussin or even take you mushroom hunting etc." if only for a sincere desire for THEIR sake that they not have to experience the nutmeg twist on reality.

I feel lucky too, I knew one guy who SMOKED nutmeg and he hallucinated for 2 weeks.

Not to detract from your South Africa experience, but there are drugs that just don't need to be made illegal …. anywhere.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread