Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseone

May 18, 2019
I bought some pre mixed pg/vg/nic and I mixed it up and then seen an article about shaking or stirring and as I looked a little deeper into it it brought me here and I seen a fewvthreads about mixers and someone said use a toothpick and a dremel tool. I got the idea to try a wooden skewer and a dremel. The skewer was too big for the dremel so I used a variable speed drill and it worked awesome! Not wanting wood chips in my juice I went out and got stainless steel skewers (2.99 for a 6 pack and they had buy one get one free) so I cut the end off and I'm going to grind it down and clean it up. The nice thing is I can cut them into varying lengths for different size bottles. They are flat so I think this might work

Reactions: stols001

Mooseone

May 18, 2019
Hello and welcome to the forum. Good idea for using SS skewers. When I was getting started in DIY I used a milk frother. Now I just mix unflavored so don't need the frother anymore.

Thank you, I looked into buying a frother or a mixer but I wasn't sure if they would fit into a 60 ml bottle.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I am definately anewbie at making my own e liquid. I look forward to learning all I can.
Welcome and glad you joined.
It's kind of difficult to start out DIY'g when you are still trying out new equipment and establishing your taste favorites. One shot flavors are starting to gain momentum for those interested in mixing their own and want to start out simple. One shot flavors (OS/Flavor Blends) are premixed flavors that are only designed to be used on their own and mixed with a base of Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin and Nicotine (at least one/two/all of the three). One shot mixing is supposed to be close to the flavor promoted on the bottle. These mixes may allow some adjustment of the strength (percentage) of the mix. OS Mixing can be a good introductory to DIY. One shots and flavor blends are simply added per directions to the mixer's desired mixing base, Shake and Vape (SnV) or steep as directed.
Might like to visit:
DIY E-Liquid
DIYorDIE Concentrates
one shot
One Shot Concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread