London
    Whos got one?

grimm2.jpg
    grimm.jpg

Vicman

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    I have a couple and like them. The MTL with the little dot open is to tight for me so I open a bit to half open on the slot and really enjoy the MTL. The DL coil is pretty good too. Like that wide open. Flavor is real good and it seems to be built pretty solid. The battery is real nice, takes a while before I have to charge it. Pretty good device and made its way into the rotation.

Thewhiterabbit

Aug 24, 2019
    Have you tried using the pin hole on the AFC?

Most seem pretty happy with the flavour, what coil and wattage you using?
    Well I wasnt, but after reading your comment I revisited the air intake lol ..found the pinhole (dang it's hard to see). Tha k you! The air flow is definitely better...flavor is still poor. I'm pouncing around between 10_13 trying to find what works. I read artery pal coils might be an option ..do tou jniw iv they're compatible? Thanks again for your help

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    A lot to like so far, battery life is good with the mesh. Flavour is ok, nothing stellar, but decent enough. Top fill is a god send, and 510 tip is welcome, im using one off the Exceed Grip.

Main gripes, mine has a fault, keeps saying 'atomizer short' after not using for 5-10mins. Sending it back for exchange. Also the vape quality is pretty bad tbh, but that could be related to the fault.

Last edited:
    • Informative
    Reactions: drysprocket

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I ordered a SS version yesterday from f3vape.
    I hope it’s not another reviewers over rated ordinary mod.

I have to wait from China but it already got shipped next day and was 36.00.
    I almost got the black and white version but if it vapes good,I’ll get another.
    Never tried a mesh coil so looking forward to that.

NLVaper69

Mar 24, 2018
    Just bought one last week and was very dissapointed, coming from a Berserker -tight MTL draw. Didn't even notice the tiny pin hole but even with that it's a loose MTL or RDL even. The problem is that there is no seal between the ring and the base of the coil so air is leaking through big time.
    Already have two extra pods and an RBA on the way (had high hopes for it) so i'm hoping the RBA has a tighter draw.

• Informative

Figs

ECF Veteran
    Dec 4, 2017
    Granbury - Texas - USA
    you can get the airflow to what I would call a mid MTL, which I happen to like.

Note that the air comes from the grill (vents) that decorate it. Note also the little air hole on top. The vents help keep the coil cool as well. Some people are putting tape on the inside of those vents, thus forcing airflow through the little hole on top only. I do not do this myself, but might be worth a try.

I have the RBA (tiny, but works good), and noticed little if any difference in air flow. I also concur with Robbert about the drip tip.

Last edited:
    • Informative
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread