The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hellvape Grimm Kit

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by dansus, Nov 16, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Whos got one?

grimm2.jpg grimm.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Vicman

Vicman Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    I have a couple and like them. The MTL with the little dot open is to tight for me so I open a bit to half open on the slot and really enjoy the MTL. The DL coil is pretty good too. Like that wide open. Flavor is real good and it seems to be built pretty solid. The battery is real nice, takes a while before I have to charge it. Pretty good device and made its way into the rotation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Snoman521

Snoman521 New Member

Nov 19, 2019
    Just ordered one of them tonight. Definitely excited to try this one. See if it takes place of my dotaio in my daily rotation

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Thewhiterabbit

Thewhiterabbit Full Member

Aug 24, 2019
    Just got my grimm kit today. Definitely not a tight mtl. Flavor is pretty much non existent ugh!

5. dansus

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Have you tried using the pin hole on the AFC?

Most seem pretty happy with the flavour, what coil and wattage you using?

6. Thewhiterabbit

Thewhiterabbit Full Member

Aug 24, 2019
    Well I wasnt, but after reading your comment I revisited the air intake lol ..found the pinhole (dang it's hard to see). Tha k you! The air flow is definitely better...flavor is still poor. I'm pouncing around between 10_13 trying to find what works. I read artery pal coils might be an option ..do tou jniw iv they're compatible? Thanks again for your help

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. dansus

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Got mine today, using the mesh coil. Flavour comes and goes, so i think it needs a bit of break in time. Vape quality is a bit meh so far, see how goes over next few days.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. drysprocket

drysprocket Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    This thing does look nice...but the price is sort of outrageous, especially if the flavor is anything less than stellar. Thanks for the updates ya'll.

9. dansus

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    A lot to like so far, battery life is good with the mesh. Flavour is ok, nothing stellar, but decent enough. Top fill is a god send, and 510 tip is welcome, im using one off the Exceed Grip.

Main gripes, mine has a fault, keeps saying 'atomizer short' after not using for 5-10mins. Sending it back for exchange. Also the vape quality is pretty bad tbh, but that could be related to the fault.

10. Robbert

Robbert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2016
    I ordered a SS version yesterday from f3vape.
    I hope it’s not another reviewers over rated ordinary mod.

I have to wait from China but it already got shipped next day and was 36.00.
    I almost got the black and white version but if it vapes good,I’ll get another.
    Never tried a mesh coil so looking forward to that.

11. United States

United States Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    Hell Vape?
    Grim? As in reaper?

Uh, no thanks……

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Robbert

Aug 1, 2016
    How is everyone liking their Grimm?
    I was actually looking for a Uwell Caliburn and seen the Grimm.

13. NLVaper69

NLVaper69 Full Member

Mar 24, 2018
    Just bought one last week and was very dissapointed, coming from a Berserker -tight MTL draw. Didn't even notice the tiny pin hole but even with that it's a loose MTL or RDL even. The problem is that there is no seal between the ring and the base of the coil so air is leaking through big time.
    Already have two extra pods and an RBA on the way (had high hopes for it) so i'm hoping the RBA has a tighter draw.

14. Robbert

Aug 1, 2016
    Mine was leaking air through the drip tip orings.
    Once I replaced drip tip it tightened up air flow and much better but I wouldn’t call it a tight mtl vape.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Figs

Figs Super Member ECF Veteran

you can get the airflow to what I would call a mid MTL, which I happen to like.

Note that the air comes from the grill (vents) that decorate it. Note also the little air hole on top. The vents help keep the coil cool as well. Some people are putting tape on the inside of those vents, thus forcing airflow through the little hole on top only. I do not do this myself, but might be worth a try.

I have the RBA (tiny, but works good), and noticed little if any difference in air flow. I also concur with Robbert about the drip tip.