Help finding Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria S.

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Tampa Bay
Hello my fellow vapors, I'm stressing out bad because I have been vaping the same juice for 7 years and when I ordered my monthly supply something wasn't right I went through 8 coils and then finally went and smelled the juice and it was like smelling burnt plastic or burnt coil. I'm praying that it's just a bad batch but anyhow I need to find a good tobacco juice thats not to sweet but isnt earthy tasting. I have went and tried so many juices, I don't know what to do ‍♀️ I'm hoping you guys can let me know if you know of any. Also I like 100vg but for now I will settle for just 80/20 if I have to. I'm just so hooked on my juice, I should have had a back up juice that I like which I use to but they changed manufacturers and it made the taste different. Anyhow please help!!! Thanks so much.
Maria

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello my fellow vapors, I'm stressing out bad because I have been vaping the same juice for 7 years and when I ordered my monthly supply something wasn't right I went through 8 coils and then finally went and smelled the juice and it was like smelling burnt plastic or burnt coil. I'm praying that it's just a bad batch but anyhow I need to find a good tobacco juice thats not to sweet but isnt earthy tasting. I have went and tried so many juices, I don't know what to do ‍♀️ I'm hoping you guys can let me know if you know of any. Also I like 100vg but for now I will settle for just 80/20 if I have to. I'm just so hooked on my juice, I should have had a back up juice that I like which I use to but they changed manufacturers and it made the taste different. Anyhow please help!!! Thanks so much.
Maria

Hi Maria,
You seem to have neglected to tell us what brand, which flavor and what nicotine level of juice you are trying to replace.
Please, give us a place to start with our suggestions.

Cheers
I

Maria S.

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Tampa Bay
Hi Maria,
You seem to have neglected to tell us what brand, which flavor and what nicotine level of juice you are trying to replace.
Please, give us a place to start with our suggestions.

Cheers
I
I like tabacco flavors with high VG. I don't want to say the company and name of the juice because they are a great company and this was simply a mistake. I just need some options of juice. I vape 6mg no salt nic..
Thanks

Maria S.

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Tampa Bay
Time to sample some? One of my fav way back when I used tobacco ejuice was a pipe tobacco RY4 blend. Also Tribeca at Halo is a popular flavor but it isn't 100 VG.
Thanks I have the RY4, a little sweet, maybe I could find a bold tobacco to tone it down a bit. I'm all about mixing . I usually mix 6mg and 3mg but of the same juice.. I started at 18mg but now I just like vaping period I still need some nicotine though

Reactions: bnrkwest

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Thanks I have the RY4, a little sweet, maybe I could find a bold tobacco to tone it down a bit. I'm all about mixing . I usually mix 6mg and 3mg but of the same juice.. I started at 18mg but now I just like vaping period I still need some nicotine though
The pipe tobacco flavor is melo but not sweet. It was my fav Coumarin Pipe Tobacco

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
These may not be the best, but this deal (for new customers) is too good to pass up!
Welcome Sample Pack - 4 Bottle Bonanza Extravaganza
Four bottles for $4.44 (and free shipping) They have "gold label", "wrangler" and "RY4ever". I mix 1 part gold label, 2 parts wrangler and 1 part RY4ever (if only chose one, it would be wrangler. Enter code: WELCOME4
Black note is pricey but supposed to be great (I think they are NETs)
HHV is great and you have many options for VG/PG ratios and nic strength.
I also do DIY and love to add Purilum "Sweet Tobacco" to my mix (nutty flavor)

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread