Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hi (smile)

I have a question... Can someone/anyone give me the low down on what vender to purchase 3 ml empty sample bottles from. That are very reasonable with S&H?... I have a ton of promised samples due to go out.

Also, a long time ago I ordered ( in bulk) 3 ml empty sample bottles from a company? was plastic ...something or other.... They were a great price....Anyone Know of the name of the company....or Any such company?...Thanks so much for any help!

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Liberty Flights has some 5 ml bottles w/childproof caps for .44 each(with the 20% discount) and shipping a max of 40 bottles is 2.99.. there is an additional shipping charge for orders above 40 bottles......

madvapes have 5 ml for 35 cents each....their 3 ml bottles are .59 each

Last edited:

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
There are different "grades" of bottles......I have gotten some juice from a few vendors that had a plastic smelling bottle and a plastic taste to the juice.....medical grade bottles are used by a lot of juice suppliers...just saying.....some even use glass bottles.....

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I've never noticed a problem with the HDPE bottles.

If you order in bulk from US Plastics, be sure to check whether they can ship USPS for your quantity, otherwise they might go UPS.

Normally I would suggest you buy 3mL bottles from Perfumer's Apprentice, but all they have in stock at this time are white ones, not the translucent kind. Price is $7.25 for (25) bottles; with $2.48 for First Class mail, that comes to $0.35/each delivered cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread