The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help finding the best 510 Supplier

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by JoAnna1010, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JoAnna1010

JoAnna1010 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Knoxville TN, USA
    Been vaping over a year. Ordered most of my stuff from Heavans Gifts and found them to be excellent. But, I need to reorder and am concerned about what appears to be an increase in the shipping costs from China. Thought I'd look for a USA supplier.

Who do you guys think is the best supplier to buy the regular Joy 510 from?

I found a site called "The Vapor Pro" and it seems pretty good in stock and prices.....but I'm reading lots of bad stuff about this supplier. They say they are only 1 of 3 authorized suppliers of the original Joy 510.

Can anyone tell me the names of other suppliers that sell the original Joy 510.
    Also, I have loved buying the 510 in different colors because I can identify the flavor of my juice based on the color. It seems like USA suppliers aren't selling anything but black, white and silver.

Any guidance you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    JoAnna

2. Bozzlite

Bozzlite Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2010
    Central Texas
    Ah, yes. Cignot and Litecigusa. Both original joye stuff and excellent reps and customer service.

3. JoAnna1010

JoAnna1010 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Knoxville TN, USA
    Thank you.
    Never heard of these dealers but I'm gonna check them out right now.

4. djnickhayz

djnickhayz Full Member

Aug 14, 2010
    Kansas city
    electro nic stix. best place to buy genuine joye products. fast shipping great customer service. The boss juice is awesome too.

5. Lisa B

Lisa B Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
  6. DesertDweller

DesertDweller Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2010
    Tempe, AZ
    Nthing Cignot. Vicki is awesome.

7. cheymike

cheymike Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Cheyenne, Wy, USA
    I just got started with the 510. Ordered my 510 and some extras from Cignot over the weekend. EARLY (4:30 Mountain Time) on Monday I got a confirmation email from Vicki. I sent a reply thanking her for her quick response and actually got a reply from her. A lot of suppliers wouldn't bother doing that. Wednesday afternoon my order arrived in the mail! Now that is quick service and I'm impressed. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more business with Cignot in the future. If you see this, thanks Vicki!!

8. bandmom5

bandmom5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    Mississippi
    Route 66 has different colors you are looking for. Also so ecigbestsave, i have used them twice and they ship really quick.

9. Vicky

Vicky Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Il USA

You know it is my pleasure and Thank you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.