Help finding the best 510 Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoAnna1010

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Knoxville TN, USA
Been vaping over a year. Ordered most of my stuff from Heavans Gifts and found them to be excellent. But, I need to reorder and am concerned about what appears to be an increase in the shipping costs from China. Thought I'd look for a USA supplier.

Who do you guys think is the best supplier to buy the regular Joy 510 from?

I found a site called "The Vapor Pro" and it seems pretty good in stock and prices.....but I'm reading lots of bad stuff about this supplier. They say they are only 1 of 3 authorized suppliers of the original Joy 510.

Can anyone tell me the names of other suppliers that sell the original Joy 510.
Also, I have loved buying the 510 in different colors because I can identify the flavor of my juice based on the color. It seems like USA suppliers aren't selling anything but black, white and silver.

Any guidance you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
JoAnna

cheymike

Nov 27, 2010
Cheyenne, Wy, USA
I just got started with the 510. Ordered my 510 and some extras from Cignot over the weekend. EARLY (4:30 Mountain Time) on Monday I got a confirmation email from Vicki. I sent a reply thanking her for her quick response and actually got a reply from her. A lot of suppliers wouldn't bother doing that. Wednesday afternoon my order arrived in the mail! Now that is quick service and I'm impressed. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more business with Cignot in the future. If you see this, thanks Vicki!!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I just got started with the 510. Ordered my 510 and some extras from Cignot over the weekend. EARLY (4:30 Mountain Time) on Monday I got a confirmation email from Vicki. I sent a reply thanking her for her quick response and actually got a reply from her. A lot of suppliers wouldn't bother doing that. Wednesday afternoon my order arrived in the mail! Now that is quick service and I'm impressed. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more business with Cignot in the future. If you see this, thanks Vicki!!

You know it is my pleasure and Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread