help- Hoover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

annah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2009
Virginia Beach
Am I doing something wrong? Do I need new cart filler, or what?

This danged thing is sooo hard to draw it's not even funny. I only have 1 atty for now, so can't test another one.

I've tried doing the PTB, and either way, i still feel like I'm killing myself.

And while I'm at it, are the 801 and 901s interchangeable? I might get an 801 instead, and don't know what to do with the 901 batteries when this one atomizer dies.

slaucy

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
newfoundland
Hello Anna, unfortunatly the 901 and 801 are not interchangeable. Have you tried blowing hard through the att. if not just keep a tissue on the side that has the coil. Blow through the end that connects the to the batt. I use canned air that can be bought at a computer store. it has a nossle like a wd-40 can and works great for me. As for the filler make sure it is really loose and fluffy. Unfortunatly you might have a bad att. I use a 901 and get lots of vape and puff very lightly. dont give up on the 901 until you try another att. as well check your batt on the side that connects to the att. You should see a small engraving that says SLB. If it does not say this you might have a fake 901 that some sell on ebay and other places. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread