Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so im an pretty smart with circuits but i cannot figure this out this switch has three terminals so im confused ones positive ones negative and one goes to the atty but i dont know how to connect it to the battery because there is an odd number of connections any help is appreciated. the pic might help but it sucks cuz the damn switch is so small 111210-172625.jpg

i got the switch from an old disposable ecig i gutted it and found it inside.

i understand how the circuit works and know where those wires go but if the positive and negative connect to the battery and the yellow connects the the atty how is the circuit completed at the atomizer to turn it on? oh and sorry about the font i did this in photoshop and forgot to change it

thank you for moving it i didnt realize there was a battery modding section

actually now that i look at would an extra negative wire from the battery to the negative of the atomizer complete the circuit? so that way when the switch was fired it would send postive via the yellow wire to the positive of the atty and then there would already be a ground at the atty from the battery. i need to get some lead free solder and test this out if i does work i will post a wiring diagram sometime

i believe it has a mofset in it because i dont see any other hardware in the original setup of the e cig i tore this out of so im pretty sure it has a mofset in it a friend thank you bidibulle posted this on a thread i started in the beginners forum but here is his post showing the exact same switch with better detail (also if anyone knows how to delete a thread let me know i have a double post and need to delete one)

Bonjour a tous,
Moi aussi je m'interesse a sa,
L'ideal serai de trouver la meme chose que ce modele et de le combiné avec un mosfet,a la place du touch swtch,remplacer le touché par cette piece qui ne serai pas temporisé.
sur cette photo,c'est le meme que le votre,
rouge= positive
noir= negative batterie et atomizer
vert ou jaune=positive atomizer
temporisation=7 secondes apres 3 alerte led
origine= e-cig jetable

translate:

Hello all,
I too am interested in her,
The ideal will be to find the same thing as this model and handset with a MOSFET in place of the touch swtch, replace affected by this piece that will not be delayed.
in this picture is the same as yours,
red = positive
black = negative battery and atomizer
Green or yellow = positive atomizer
timeout = 7 seconds after three warning LED
origin = e-cig disposable

111212014229676004.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jrm850

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Southeastern US
I haven't taken one of those apart but that second image makes it look like you have everything you need. I'm guessing there is a fet of some sort on the back of that board. The vacuum switches I have seen have a seperate contact molded onto a silicon diaphragm and the contact has wires going to a seperate board whih contains the switching device. This one may be one of the speaker activated switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread