Help!! I don’t know what kind of charger I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2379sam

Mar 8, 2018
389225A4-C915-49E1-BC2D-F7BCB376A477.jpeg
I have a battery that I lost the charger for months ago and am just getting around to buying a new one but I don’t know what type it is and on the website for the pen (properoil) it just says “most 510 thread chargers will work” but mine is weird. It has a little thing poking out in the middle which makes chargers not fit. I have been looking online for a charger that will work with no luck. Any ideas?

Reactions: BrotherBob

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I guess you could contact the manufacturer for a charger, although I really think your best bet would be a new starter kit that isn't "proprietary" for charging, and also would probably vape better, and might possibly be a better choice than what that is.

A couple good MTL starter kits you could try would include the aspire zelos kit or a pico 25 starter kit . Both can use a USB charger, the newer picos come with a removable battery, but you can get an internal battery if you wish, on one of the earlier models. In which case you could charge either using a standard USB charger.

You might check out vapecrawler.com for pricing they will list various vendors in the US and China who may be selling these kits at a more reasonable price.

Best of luck with whatever you decide and welcome to ECF.

Anna

Reactions: 2379sam

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have a battery that I lost the charger for months ago and am just getting around to buying a new one but I don’t know what type it is and on the website for the pen (properoil) it just says “most 510 thread chargers will work” but mine is weird. It has a little thing poking out in the middle which makes chargers not fit. I have been looking online for a charger that will work with no luck. Any ideas?
Welcome and glad you joined.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Looks like you have a device with internal battery? Is it the type of eJoy pen style battery with attched cartridgez?
Sorry cant tell from the photo. Many vapors find they move up the ladder in terms of gear from original (may be proprietary) devices to re usable, or rebuildable, or external rechargeable batteries (14500, 1850, 18650, 20700 etc lion batteries) you’ve perhaps seen in box mods. Advice you may get is- time for new gear that can be recharged; or batt can be removed and recharged; or has a mini usb pass thru charge access.?
Please excuse the dickheads here just being critical. Im sorry we’re unable to assist further without manufacturer, model #, and more info than the photo Posted.
If you need recommendations for replacement hardware this is a great place to do some homework, see what others are using with similar needs and tastes to yours.
A good B&M can be useful too for shopping. (Brick and mortar vape shop).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread