The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help Me Fill My Tank Please

Discussion in 'Tank Issues' started by Jonner, Dec 12, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jonner

Jonner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Just got my lil mama tank in the mail and I have no idea how to fill it. Youtube is blocked at work so if you can explain it to me it would be a huge plus. Thanks!

2. Jonner

Jonner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Figure her out. Cool little tank!

3. vikki59

vikki59 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Jonner, Love my lil mama and big daddy tanks. How I fill them: I have the tank completely together. I just slide the carto down and then move carto to an angle allowing me to fill directly into tank from my bottle. I do it as if I were pouring a beer, tank slightly tilted to one side. After it is full I then just slide the carto back up into the top cap. Hope that makes some kind of sense to you... I'm sure there are other ways, that is just the easiest for me. Let us know if that works :)..

p.s. sent you a pm :)

4. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Vikki does it the way I do. Slide the tank up, so the top of the cart is inside the tank (just below the top cap), and squeeze the nicquid into the gap between the cap and carto.

Be sure you have a cut/punched/drilled carto, or the liquid's never gonna get to the filler.

I love my BDV tank!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.