Help me find a new mod for my tanks and RDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
Would love the Valyrian 3 kit , but man, that's a lil spendy for a mod, even though I hear the tank is also top notch, Sakerz level flavor.

Other than the V3, I'm open to suggestions.. at MOST , I'd say I vape 100-120 watts , the biggest tank I have I vape 80 watts , RDA is the Drop and usually hit that around 90 watts ..

It's a box mod , so preferably dual battery 18650 , just if anything , for run time as a single battery mod on 90+ watts will die pretty quick..

Planning to grab a Sakerz tank , and possibly a profile PS RDA

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Would love the Valyrian 3 kit , but man, that's a lil spendy for a mod, even though I hear the tank is also top notch, Sakerz level flavor.

Other than the V3, I'm open to suggestions.. at MOST , I'd say I vape 100-120 watts , the biggest tank I have I vape 80 watts , RDA is the Drop and usually hit that around 90 watts ..

It's a box mod , so preferably dual battery 18650 , just if anything , for run time as a single battery mod on 90+ watts will die pretty quick..

Planning to grab a Sakerz tank , and possibly a profile PS RDA
    Both of my suggestions for dual 18650 Mod's only are the Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200 or the Vaporesso Target 200, both are great devices by themselves and if I had to choose just one it would be the Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200 strictly because of the Quest 2.0 chipset which I think is the best chipset on the market today except of course a DNA.

The Vaporesso Target 200 is one of the smallest most compact dual 18650 Mods out there today, it might not have as many features as the Thelema Quest 200 but it works great and is very easy to navigate the menu system.

By themselves both are great but in whole kit form they are even better, the new Vaporesso 8ml iTank that comes in the Target 200 full kit and uses the GTI coils is fantastic and I would give it a edge above the 5ml UB Pod Tank that comes with the Thelema Quest 200.

I have reviewed both kits here at ECF and I'll leave both links below if you want to check them out.

LOST VAPE THELEMA QUEST 200 KIT REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

VAPORESSO TARGET 200 KIT REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

• Useful
    Reactions: Izan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread