Help me find a replacement battery to Tesla Falcons Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

karol1241

Jun 22, 2016
Hello,
I'm repairing my friend's box - Tesla Falcons (He bought version with Resin tank inside the package) where the micro-usb port was broken. I've fixed it but now I have a problem with finding a spare battery also. It's sized as 21500. I can't find it anywhere and 18500 batteries have too low current (max 10A continnous, Tesla told on 21500 that it goes up to 30A). Tesla doesn't want to ship me standalone battery. I don't even know how to find any substitiute except 18500, which would be dangerous.

Photo in the attachment.

Thank you for any idea how to make it work and best regards!

Attachments

• 20190915_124805.jpg
    20190915_124805.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
A lot of us use dark mode, and your text is colored black, so it is near impossible to see for a lot of us. If you want maximum exposure for the best help, maybe just use the default color text when posting.

I would try to help, but can't see the text to know the issue (explained above) so...

karol1241

Jun 22, 2016
A lot of us use dark mode, and your text is colored black, so it is near impossible to see for a lot of us. If you want maximum exposure for the best help, maybe just use the default color text when posting.

I would try to help, but can't see the text to know the issue (explained above) so...
Hello, thank you for your message. I've edited my post to be visible in dark mode. It should be fine by now.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
!Ike the others have said, it's likely a manufacturer only item that you are after and unavailable to the general public. Good news is that the mod in question is relatively cheap and would likely cost only marginally more to buy a new one than to buy the battery to repair the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread