Help me ID this cheapy ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequor_Me

May 13, 2012
TX
I'm going to link a picture of the ecig I've been using. I am hoping someone can tell me more about it, such as which type of carts would be compatible with it.

I got it from about $11 at a local head shop. I'm sure for some of the veterans here it is a laughable ecig, but I rarely smoke, maybe one day a week at the most, unless I'm under a lot of stress.

I'm very happy with the battery, I rarely have to charge it. The carts it came with though are not very yummy. I'd like to get some different ones, but i'm not sure what kind would even work.

In the picture, is my USB charger, the battery, a clove cart, and a regular tobacco flavored cart. Thanks in advance!

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/sequorme/DSC02849.jpg

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Sure looks like a 510 to me - same number of threads. Unless it's reversed polarity, it should work with the standard 510 cartomizers (cartos) like the Boge 3 ohm. The small batteries won't handle dual coil cartos, but you can also get a 510 atomizer (atty) in the 2.3 to 3 ohm range and drip liquids into it to sample flavors. If you get some blank cartos and an atomizer you can start sampling juices, then fill your own cartos and save a bunch of $ and get that party started! The other good news is that if you later want a slightly bigger battery like an eGo, al your attys and cartos will still work and what you have now can be your backup. Good luck!

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Wow. Major brain fart. I just sent them an email. It never even occurred to me to do that until you mentioned it. I swear, having kids destroys your brain. Thanks. LOL

Remember: for the first half of your life, you can blame your parents for ruining your life. For the second half, blame the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread