Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9rotehexe

Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Davie, FL
:oops: So I have been vaping since April now. My sister had gotten my a Pig Lecig kit (2 batteries) with cartomizers for Christmas. I tried it once or twice it was ok. In April I went to visit my friend and she was using a Ego set with I think its called an atomizer. You put the juice inside. Before I left her house I ordered the atomizer for my Pig along with liquid she was using from Create a cig. I started officially vaping April 17th. Had 1 1/2 analog cigs and they tasted so nasty I havent touched them since.

I like the fruity flavors but am having a hard time finding a good flavor so I have pretty much stuck to the vanilla bean with a shot of cream. I am still searching though. I went to Vaporburst here in my area and tried a few flavors. There was one I liked out of all the ones I tried. I bought it its called Raspberry lemonade. (vape dudes) I was going to buy a new atomizer but found out that lecig has thier own products so nothing fits. Now I am planning on getting a Ego Twist. Please tell me what you think of it and should I stick to an atomizer or go with a tank? Why or why not? Also if anyone knows of any true tasting fruit flavors that would be helpful. I was thinking of something like strawberry and cream or something like that.:oops: Thanks!

CoRporis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Indy
I'm fairly new so not experienced in flavors yet unfortunately.

I will say that if you are going to get an Ego style battery set up, I would suggest investing in either a Kanger Protank(don't have one, but a lot of people here like them) an EVOD tank(my favorite atm) or a vivi(again, no experience with it but a lot of people use them).

Cheers and welcome to vaping!

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Hi dear, okay, I am going to do my best here lmao. Welcome to the forum first off. Get a protank, it's a pyrex tank that will hold any juice that you like. If you like citrus or cinnamon it will hold those no problem, don't put citrus or cinnamon in a plastic tank, bad bad stuff. If you like fruity I would suggest ordering from MVB, I have head they have a really good strawberry. I like to do my own juices, that way I get exactly what I want and there is a very easy way to do it, if you like you can pm me and I will do my best to help you out. As far as clearo's go. I have evods, they are wonderful and bottom fed coils. I also use iclear 16's and they are top fed but I like the vape from them as well. Hope I've helped a bit {{hugs}}

zeus01

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
manila
if you go with atomizers or rba's

difference is it will allow you to switch flavors as much as you want,

with tanks you can do so as well but to a certain extent due to the tanks being filled up compared to an atty which you just drip..

depends on preference...if you stick with just one flavor,tanks are good,thou i remember some tanks mute flavor,not sure on that thou...
attys and rba,give out a more robust flavor,...specially rba's..

as far as the unit..the twist is a cute pice of thing...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
DO NOT get an RBA. No offense to the original poster, but these are for advanced vapors and not beginners. Please people, when making suggestions, consider the experience of the person before recommending an advanced device. :rolleyes:

The eGo batteries would make an excellent setup for you as a beginner. I've put together a good beginner's setup in this article. It suggests either a Spinner or Twist battery which happens to have adjustments to change the voltage. This is a feature that you need not use at first, but it is nice to have from the start. Many beginners move on to the variable voltage feature soon after vaping for a while, and getting it with your first setup saves you from needing to purchase a different battery down the road. It isn't that much more for the variable voltage feature. At the end of this article is a tutorial video on how to use an ego Vision Spinner battery, which would also apply to an eGo Twist as they are extremely similar.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3706-4-good-starters-setup-beginning-vapor.html

Another article you will find helpful is this picture dictionary of the more common juice delivery devices to put on an eGo battery:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3230-1-proper-terminology-carto-tank-what-primer-juice-delivery-attachments.html

Since you said that you like fruity flavors, I'll suggest my favorite vendor who seems to specialize in these:

https://natural-eliquid.com/store/index.php
__

If you found the above blog articles useful, you can find my other ones here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi k9 and welcome to ECF!

I like this kit because it's fully customizable:

Vision Spinner Joye Ego-C Twist Combo

Choose one Spinner 1300 mAh (will last you all day--12 hours of vaping) and one Twist, maybe 650 mAh (if you want a bit smaller battery).

Then choose a T3 and an eVod and some spare coils so you have some on hand to replace the old one when they get dirty.

I never recommend juices because taste is so subjective... You'll have to figure it out on your own. I can only tell you that most ECF-approved suppliers are very good! Try to order sample bottles, as small as you can find, 3ml to 5ml and have a blast sampling! Mount Vapor Baker, Rawr, Backwoods Brew are but a few good ones.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
DO NOT get an RBA. No offense to the original poster, but these are for advanced vapors and not beginners. Please people, when making suggestions, consider the experience of the person before recommending an advanced device. :rolleyes:

The eGo batteries would make an excellent setup for you as a beginner.]

What he said. :)

BTW, it's not even for all advanced people--I consider myself reasonably advanced and I have zero interest in sub-ohm vaping and winding my own atomizer coils.

Last edited:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Strawberry and cream? Moo juice from Mt. Baker Vapor - get a few bottles of different flavors - they sell for about $5 for a 15ml bottle (about the same as you will find for those sample bottles of 6-10mls)
I've tried quite a few of their juices and find their fruit flavors very good, the menthols / mints excellent and their teas, pretty weak and mild. I love their hawk sauce which is a fruity combination with a very subtle menthol on the exhale.

I'll also second Katya's post - I bought that exact same kit - but I got 2 1300 spinners and some different clearos - but you really can't go wrong with that for a great startup kit that will be able to grow with you. Some members on here still use twists / spinners after vaping for months or even years. Good luck and welcome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread