Help me to choose the second one. Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babybe

Oct 9, 2014
Bangkok Thailand
I use joyetech Evic with ECA atomizer, that I brought fron the online shop, because Thai goverment ban for E-cig.
InThailand, we don't have the shop that I can seeand touch the real product so I sure, Ican get help here.

1. Plese suggest the second mod that I should get it (I want the safe one)
2. The clone mechanic mod is safe or not? ( almost Thai online shop product is Mechanic mod clone)
3. How can I choose The good and safe mod from online shop?

superjoefly

Aug 23, 2014
Houston, TX
Mechanical mods are only safe if you know how to correctly build coils, understand Ohms Law, and use appropriate batteries. To do this, you should do a lot of reading and learning. Mechanical mods don't really have any safety features other than ventilation holes, insulators and locking rings. There are many stores online that you can buy them from, but quality varies from one to another. Just do a lot of searching and reading in this forum, and I'm sure you'll find something that will work for you.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
If you have difficulties buying e-cigs, I suggest you buy a mod with replaceable batteries. As much as I love my MVP2, it comes with a built-in internal battery, and once that battery dies, there's nothing you can do--you have to get another one. A mod like Sigelei Zmax might be better for you--once you get it, you'll only need to buy batteries. i like the stainless steel version--it's sturdy and works well. I use AW IMR batteries. Get a good charger, like Nitecore, and you'll be set for a while.

Or get one of each. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread