Help! - OBS PROW

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I tried to search for videos on this... all I could find was one in Japanese? Don't think I can help you other than recommending that you consider something different. Many good people here to help you (and even if you are low budget like me) Where are you (no need to be specific... just give us a general idea)? Helps us find places to order products. OBS itself seems to make good products. Just guessing... didn't charge properly, juice leaked down into the battery part, something wrong with the button??? So you used this for a month and it worked OK?

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Found this advice posted in response to a help ticket about the same problem:

It sounds like a short is occurring or the protection measure to prevent the battery from shorting is being activated. This can be caused by liquid on the thread or the clearomiser being on too tight.

The first thing to do is wipe the threads of the battery and clearomizer/tank, reassemble and then try again. If that doesn't work, try loosening the clearomizer/tank a bit and see if it fires. You need only loosen it ever so slightly at first, then keep gradually loosening it until the light stays solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread