Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian.N

May 18, 2015
Does it fire all by itself? Do you have another mod to test it on? There have been some serious issues with them (istick 50w) catching on fire and or exploding. I'd talk to the vendor you got it from for a refund.
No it doesn't fire by itself. I originally bought the tanks to use on my stingray mech mod but they were burning too. So I got the eleaf thinking if I used a variable voltage mod, I could lower the output and the tanks would work fine. That wasn't the case....

Brian.N

May 18, 2015
How much VG is in your juice? Too much VG will be to thick and not soak up to the wick well.
Honestly I don't even know. I didn't ask the vg pg content and it doesnt say on the bottle. This juice tastes and vapes great in my aspire nautilus (not sub ohm) tank, so I would assume it would work and taste even better at sub ohm levels...

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
And just to be clear, both the Atlantis and Kanger subtank are most likely not working because the battery is garbage and/or the juice is too thick?
I'm going with a garbage battery. I use 70/30 vg/pg in all my subtanks and it works great. any other questions about the subtank, let me know.

Reactions: Brian.N

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I don't use max VG, but all my juices range from 60VG up to 90VG and I have no burnt hit issues with either my Subtank or my Atlantis. With the Subtank and the 0.5 ohm OCC, I vape it between 20-25 watts (depending on how much VG is in the juice) and my Atlantis with the 0.5 ohm coil I vape it between 30 and 35 watts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread