Not open for further replies.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Great news! Another generous member, Megan Kogijiki Ratchford, a friend from Nicoticket land, has offered up some re-built Kanger PT coils! I can tell you, there've been several of "the family" on the receiving end of her coils who have raved about how their juices came alive! I built some per her recommendations, and my Grandma's Cinnamon Danish was never better in a PT.

She loves doing this, so sign up to CASAA, PM me, and let's put her to work! Don't toss those used coils, either, if you have a bunch, mail them to her, she'll make 'em sing!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Great news! Another generous member, Megan Kogijiki Ratchford, a friend from Nicoticket land, has offered up some re-built Kanger PT coils! I can tell you, there've been several of "the family" on the receiving end of her coils who have raved about how their juices came alive! I built some per her recommendations, and my Grandma's Cinnamon Danish was never better in a PT.

She loves doing this, so sign up to CASAA, PM me, and let's put her to work! Don't toss those used coils, either, if you have a bunch, mail them to her, she'll make 'em sing!

Oh yes please! I love making coils! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread