HELP Voopoo Panda Leaking Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined this forum solely to post this to see if there is any updates from users since 2018's thread started by smoke25years in like July 2018. I bought this pod because my previous tank shattered, and I replaced it with a new device that constantly leaked and the button stuck. I explained my concern to my vape shop, and they gave me two options. Voopoo and my current brand's pod device. I chose Voopoo because I hadn't seen anything to that point about leaking issues. Fast forward a month later and I find a thread about it here, as mine has leaked since the week after purchase. Of course,my shop doesn't take returns.

I purchased a Panda to replace another brand's device that leaked everywhere. The Panda was highly recommended by my local shop, and here I am, with ejuice all over the place and visible liquid in the bottom of the device under the pod. Purchased 03/21/19, only charged it fully twice since purchase as it never ran out of battery life . Also working on initial fill on pod. I use non-nic CBD ejuice and non-nic flavored ejuice to offset the CBD mg. I use it twice a day in a chain of 3-5 draws in a row. The device remains off, and upright the rest of the time. I am using the pod designated as 0.8 i think... NOT THE ONE FOR NIC SALT, I don't know what a nic salt is. I have all documentation of purchase and product packaging. Very disappointed is putting my frustration mildly. I purchased this system to get away from the coil replacement cost of my other device. Also, the leaking affects the mouthpiece, and I get ejuice in my mouth JUST LIKE the other device I replaced! Even though I was PROMISED that this system WILL NOT DO THAT, and has NO LEAKING POSSIBILITY EITHER.

After taking these photos, you can. See all the oily fingerprints on the outside from the ejuice.
IMG_20190329_170945.jpg
IMG_20190329_170805.jpg
IMG_20190329_170545.jpg
PHOTO_20190329_170228.jpg
PHOTO_20190329_170236.jpg
IMG_20190329_170751.jpg
IMG_20190329_170759.jpg

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I just joined this forum solely to post this to see if there is any updates from users since 2018's thread started by smoke25years in like July 2018. I bought this pod because my previous tank shattered, and I replaced it with a new device that constantly leaked and the button stuck. I explained my concern to my vape shop, and they gave me two options. Voopoo and my current brand's pod device. I chose Voopoo because I hadn't seen anything to that point about leaking issues. Fast forward a month later and I find a thread about it here, as mine has leaked since the week after purchase. Of course,my shop doesn't take returns.

I purchased a Panda to replace another brand's device that leaked everywhere. The Panda was highly recommended by my local shop, and here I am, with ejuice all over the place and visible liquid in the bottom of the device under the pod. Purchased 03/21/19, only charged it fully twice since purchase as it never ran out of battery life . Also working on initial fill on pod. I use non-nic ... ejuice and non-nic flavored ejuice to offset the ... mg. I use it twice a day in a chain of 3-5 draws in a row. The device remains off, and upright the rest of the time. I am using the pod designated as 0.8 i think... NOT THE ONE FOR NIC SALT, I don't know what a nic salt is. I have all documentation of purchase and product packaging. Very disappointed is putting my frustration mildly. I purchased this system to get away from the coil replacement cost of my other device. Also, the leaking affects the mouthpiece, and I get ejuice in my mouth JUST LIKE the other device I replaced! Even though I was PROMISED that this system WILL NOT DO THAT, and has NO LEAKING POSSIBILITY EITHER.

After taking these photos, you can. See all the oily fingerprints on the outside from the ejuice. View attachment 806379 View attachment 806381 View attachment 806385 View attachment 806387 View attachment 806389 View attachment 806391 View attachment 806393
I don't own one so I have no advice but hopefully someone will come along soon to help you out. Don't give up. Its a large site and easy to overlook something the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread