Help with a DYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valjean

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
New Hampshire
I am trying to recreate a Rawr flavor that was pear green tea. I am ordering through EC Blend which I can order my own flavor mixture. I remember it was a refreshing flavor--not very sweet with a light pear flavor. I'm trying to figure out the percentage of each--I'm thinking 50/50 would not be it.

Any suggestions? Also, would anyone know if I am supposed to add sweetener or are the individual flavors already sweetened?

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I am trying to recreate a Rawr flavor that was pear green tea. I am ordering through EC Blend which I can order my own flavor mixture. I remember it was a refreshing flavor--not very sweet with a light pear flavor. I'm trying to figure out the percentage of each--I'm thinking 50/50 would not be it.

Any suggestions? Also, would anyone know if I am supposed to add sweetener or are the individual flavors already sweetened?
What specific flavors is EC Blend using for your Green Tea with Pear?

Is there a reason you are having them do this versus doing it yourself?

My Green Tea Pear recipe is simple and very flavorful.

FE Green Tea 0.3%
FA pear 0.2%

FE Green Tea is an excellent green tea. It is a strong flavor.

FA Pear is a very accurate light pear flavor.

I avoid adding sweeteners to my mixes. Very rarely will I use one (as in almost never).

In the majority of cases adding a sweetener is not needed in DIY.
Why? Because many flavors already contain X amount of sweetness (not a sweetener) built-in per the ingredients used to create the flavor.

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread