Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
The 15th (peanut butter & banana), Payday (bourbon, coconut, caramel), Overdraft (caramel, vanilla, tobacco) are three I have tried that do not contain menthol. The 1st (strawberries and cream with Cooool Whip) has a very, very slight hint of cool - it's very subtle and I wouldn't call it menthol.

Regarding their key lime flavor - it's not right, to me, and I buy my key lime elsewhere.

My orders from Broke have always arrived promptly, but I can't comment on customer service otherwise.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I tend to avoid vendors who don't have good customer service (within reason) simply because there are some excellent vendors out there who make fantastic stuff, and who do respond to emails. I don't think toasting your juice in your glove compartment is going to eliminate the mint (and I have never had key lime pie that had a mint flavor, even slightly) but that sounds like a "quick" steep method, so you may find it mutes the mint enough and blends it in with other flavors, enough to be tolerable-- but the company is basically telling you they send out presteeped juices, at least sometimes, if that was their remedy. I'd try it (no harm if you hate it as is) but if you do that and still hate it, I'd be asking for a refund (unless mint was part of the description.) I find it unlikely that steeping that way will eliminate the flavor, but it may blend everything more....

I'd say try another vendor and some different juices, follow Broke Dick's method and see if it changes anything, if not request refund or obtain one via your payment method (bank, paypal, etc.) Did they say for how long? Don't wait forever, in case you wind up needing a refund....

Anna

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
I just started using Broke Dick e-liquids and was kind of set back by the use of mint in their Key Lime pie. Can anyone tell me if they know what flavors from BD do not contain menthol or mint?

I got a few of the juices and didn't like them, The so called whipped topping is like a menthol. Did not cool it for me. My daughter purchased a few I didn't try and she hated them. Though she did vape the keylime one as she didn't mind the menthol/mint taste. Most of the juice have what they called Whipped Cream but I didn't taste a whipped cream I tatsed like menthol or whatever they are using.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread