Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I own 2 of the 160's. Using a Narda on one and running 45W. I have a Tsunami on the other running at 76W. Squonking depends on your build and how hot you're running it. 2mm coils would entail squonking almost every hit. Both of my atties are built dual coil and have deep juice wells. I have 3mm coils in the tsunami and I give a long squonk on that and hold it to let the wicking get saturated. You don't need to keep squeezing and letting go. Just squonk and hold it, then let go. The Narda has dual 2.5mm coils and I squonk about every 3rd or 4 draw and don't have to hold it long at all. So every atty and build are going to be different. Best to take the top off the atty and squonk and watch it to see how long it takes to saturate your particular wicks. Once you get a feel for it, it just becomes second nature.

Warjec

Jul 26, 2016
I own 2 of the 160's. Using a Narda on one and running 45W. I have a Tsunami on the other running at 76W. Squonking depends on your build and how hot you're running it. 2mm coils would entail squonking almost every hit. Both of my atties are built dual coil and have deep juice wells. I have 3mm coils in the tsunami and I give a long squonk on that and hold it to let the wicking get saturated. You don't need to keep squeezing and letting go. Just squonk and hold it, then let go. The Narda has dual 2.5mm coils and I squonk about every 3rd or 4 draw and don't have to hold it long at all. So every atty and build are going to be different. Best to take the top off the atty and squonk and watch it to see how long it takes to saturate your particular wicks. Once you get a feel for it, it just becomes second nature.
I'm using the RBA that came with it and have replacement coils for it. Any suggestions for those?

I'm using the RBA that came with it and have replacement coils for it. Any suggestions for those?
I am currently using power mode, 35w, dual coil with the stock rba. My cotton is set so I can see the liquid around the edge (changed the cotton). At least 5 pulls but look or just squonk at the first sign of dryness.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
I have ordered Tsunami for my 160W. Hoping it wil be a great setup :)
just as a note, to be sure you're satisfied, the tsunami 22mm does not come with a squonk pin. The tsunami 24 does and it will slightly overhang on the mod like this:

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or which one you ordered, so I posted it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread