Help with Vamo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zx10r

Apr 3, 2013
United States
So I got a vamo 2 a couple of weeks ago I'm using a kanger pro tank, and kanger T3's. For whatever reason the kanger's last a day or mabye two then I get a burnt taste. I bought 10 pro tank replacement coils, along with some T3 replacement coils.

I set the vamo to the number 2 setting, and normally vape between 5-6 watts. I dont know what I'm doing wrong, is there a way to set the voltage? I have no idea how to set that. I converted back to the ego 1100's for now with Vivi Nano's that I really like.

Any help?

Thanks

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
Sounds like you need to turn down the wattage/voltage, if you get a burned taste, turn down the v/w and dry vape, (vape without hitting the fire button), until you can taste the fresh juice and vape at the lower setting.

If you don't dry vape until the burnt taste is gone, by morning the entire tank will taste burned.

I don't know why this would happen after a couple days but I find I am constantly upping and downing the settings, vaping at a constant setting seems to clog up the coils, upping it until you get a burnt taste and get "sizzling" sound, then lowering the v/w and dry vaping seems to clear it up. Give it a shot.

keplerj

May 19, 2013
St. Louis, Mo. USA
I found the kanger t3 to be a little problematic until I replaced the flavor wick, I've had much better luck with an Iclear 30 on my Vamo. By the way I use it in voltage mode and vary the voltage a lot. I like to ramp it up till I get a slight burn taste then back off a bit.Different e-juices have vastly different burn points it seems.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
So I got a vamo 2 a couple of weeks ago I'm using a kanger pro tank, and kanger T3's. For whatever reason the kanger's last a day or mabye two then I get a burnt taste. I bought 10 pro tank replacement coils, along with some T3 replacement coils.

Its not the Vamo. If your clearos are giving you a burnt taste after a day or two that means they are fine until they get gunked up. The heads need cleaning or replacing. Or they are low on juice and need topping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread