HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slicketyslack

Oct 10, 2014
I'm needing help with my cuboid. It's working completely fine one moment then all of a sudden it says atomizer short. I know this is wrong because I've tried that atty on other mods and it works. I put other attys on the cuboid and I still get the error screen. I've also changed out sets of batteries and still nothing. Could it be the 510 pin of the battery sled? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sounds like there Isn't a good contact between the Atomizer(s) and the 510 Pin on your Cuboid.

Have you tried giving it a good Cleaning with a Q-Tip and some Rubbing Alcohol?

Also, with the batteries Out of the Mod, you can try gently pushing Down on the 510 Pin on your Cuboid with a Tooth Pick of a Small Blue Screwdriver to see it moves slightly.

Reactions: thetrucker

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    This is indeed a 510 pin issue. Usually started with an overly long (for Joytech) 510 being installed. (TFV4's are not recommended)

Some tanks won't sit flush and require a washer/grommet between the tank and the Cubiod to fill the air gap.

Check with a screwdriver if the pin is stuck or not (it should have some springyness) and clean with a Q-tip. I got the error once or twice and then just used that tank on other mods. After checking and cleaning I've not had the issue since.

Reactions: thetrucker
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread