Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megelthebagel11

Jan 2, 2018
Hello all, I'm new to the vaping world, trying to kick smoking, but I just ordered from vaping.com because the prices are great for starter kits, I'm a tad bit worried about whether anyone has had any shipping issues? My order still says processing.. like I get it's a holiday at weekend, but every other thing I've ordered on different websites still shipped out the past weekend..

Just someone trying to figure this out!

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Never used them. Mondays (assuming today would be their Monday) are usually busy for shipping. With the holiday I'd imagine they have increased volume and are a little behind.

I had to help pick orders with my company today, 1400 came in over the day weekend.

Hang in there. I have 2 orders with others still processing too.

Megelthebagel11

Jan 2, 2018
Never used them. Mondays (assuming today would be their Monday) are usually busy for shipping. With the holiday I'd imagine they have increased volume and are a little behind.

I had to help pick orders with my company today, 1400 came in over the day weekend.

Hang in there. I have 2 orders with others still processing too.

It's just weird to me because I don't want it to be a fraud website, I mean, it IS a sister site to this forum page.. idk. I tried calling and emailing and absolutely nothing.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It's just weird to me because I don't want it to be a fraud website, I mean, it IS a sister site to this forum page.. idk. I tried calling and emailing and absolutely nothing.
They appear to have a forum you might be able to post on. Honestly it looks like a pretty professional site and their prices aren’t suspiciously low. fasttech is cheaper (though you get to wait 6-8 weeks)

Megelthebagel11

Jan 2, 2018
They appear to have a forum you might be able to post on. Honestly it looks like a pretty professional site and their prices aren’t suspiciously low. Fasttech is cheaper (though you get to wait 6-8 weeks)

Yeah, I just am a huge overthinker and don't wanna get screwed over, ya know? Haha

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am not sure where you are located and where vaping.com ships from, but if the order is "processing" that means that it has been logged, so I would expect shipping information soon. With that said, you led with "I get that it's a holiday...." add in that you may be ordering from overseas, you may not get an update exactly when you expect one.

You could certainly email and ask, but again, there may be a lag time not necessarily, but it certainly never hurts to ask.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Megelthebagel11

Jan 2, 2018
I am not sure where you are located and where vaping.com ships from, but if the order is "processing" that means that it has been logged, so I would expect shipping information soon. With that said, you led with "I get that it's a holiday...." add in that you may be ordering from overseas, you may not get an update exactly when you expect one.

You could certainly email and ask, but again, there may be a lag time not necessarily, but it certainly never hurts to ask.

Anna

Hello, anna!

I'm actually located in North Carolina, I tried to think "well I ordered from Victoria Secret a day before new years and it got shipped the next day, so why not this site?" This is of course a smaller business than businesses like VS haha. Silly me. I tried emailing and what not just to get a little bit more info, but apparently I called during holiday hours today? No idea. I'm trying not to doubt it, but I've seen and asked other people if they have used vaping.com and they say it's legit.. I just need to have a tad bit more patience! :)

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Well, looking at all the Terms and Conditions, seems since they refer to England as the governing body, time may be the issue, although I don't know where you are vs there or time zone etc.

I think perhaps you're stressing it just a bit. I know if only 1 retailer I can get ahold of quickly, maybe 2, both US based. That's one of the reasons I use them almost (but not entirely) for every order.

To each his/her own, but I wouldn't stress too much. If you used a card I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to get your money back. I always use PayPal or the like for anything I order from a new site.

Good luck.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
No worries. Remember nicotine is a major anti anxiety drug so if you’re cutting down you are going to feel undifferentiated anxiety about just about anything. I actually watched nicotine withdrawal kill a 10 year relationship once. Hold to the tiller and keep the wind abaft there :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

It's definitely not somewhere that will steal your money. They are a good company for real.

They are a large one though and many places took today also for a holiday so have some patience I'm sure they will ship out to you asap.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Well, looking at all the Terms and Conditions, seems since they refer to England as the governing body, time may be the issue, although I don't know where you are vs there or time zone etc.

I think perhaps you're stressing it just a bit. I know if only 1 retailer I can get ahold of quickly, maybe 2, both US based. That's one of the reasons I use them almost (but not entirely) for every order.

To each his/her own, but I wouldn't stress too much. If you used a card I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to get your money back. I always use PayPal or the like for anything I order from a new site.

Good luck.
Isn't this Olivers web site? Ya know, the one who started and still runs ECF? methinks so.

:)

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Screenshot_Chrome_20180102-180020.jpg
Nope. Priabably my ad blocker, mobile site. All I see are forum links..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread