Hexohm Battery Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape of Vape

Mar 11, 2021
What's up ECC,
First off, I hope everybody's doing well and staying safe out there! Thanks in advance for your time and input.
So yeah, as the title states, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my first hexohm. This thing has been a long time coming for me, so I want to be ready to set it up right, fresh outta the box. I already have the matching atty covered, but I need to pickup a couple pairs of 18650's for it. Normally, I run Sony VTC6's in my regulated mods, and Molicel p26a's in mechs. But I'm not sure where the hexohm would fall? I'm also curious about the p28's. Are they worth %150 the price?
Anyway, all of that to say; what batteries (and from where) should I order for my new Hexohm V3? (If it's any help, my standard build is a single in Ni80 around .25-.3ohm.) Thanks!

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
From what I can tell, the Hexohm is a VV (variable voltage) mod. Is that correct? If so, the batteries you'll need depend on what voltage you intend to vape at with that coil.

What's your mech setup? If you're using a standard single battery mech with the coil you mentioned (down to 0.25 ohm), then the Molicels are definitely worth the extra money. Your current with a fully charged battery would exceed the VTC6's CDR, and with a mech you not only want to stay below the CDR but have a healthy margin of error as well.

Mooch has a list of battery vendors with good track records here. The current list is as follows:
18650.uk
18650batterystore.com
akkuteile.de
ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk
fogstar.co.uk
illumn.com
imrbatteries.com
liionwholesale.com
orbtronic.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread