Hey all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleNaughtSpy

Apr 20, 2012
Georgia
Hey from Georgia! Fairly new Vaporer here. Gave it a go about a year ago and am coming back to it now. Started out with cheap disposables and ended up with an eGo-T kit that my buddy bought and didn't like. I now have eGo T & C batteries and mainly use a Ismoka Mini BCC for my daily juice and still use the attys and tanks that came with the kit for a flavor change every now and then. I really like the Ismoka though. My wife just started also. I got her a Joyetech 510 kit and a couple of V-Nanos for it. She seems to be enjoying it too.

We are really still trying to find "our" flavor. I got an array of juices from a local vape shop. Some of the sweeter juices like mocha and Mt. Dew we like but are a little sweet for a couple of newly non smokers :). All the tobacco juices that we got have a strange wang to them....all of them. So I ordered 3 flavors from Backwoods Brew Smoke, Virginia Blend and Honey Flue Nut Tobacco. Anyone have any good/bad to say about these flavors or vendor? Was looking at maybe placing an order at Mt. Baker Vapor too. If anyone has any recommendation on a good orange creamsicle or key lime flavor I would love to hear it.

Anyways just stopped in to say hey from a new member and got to rambling a bit lol. So Hey again! thanks for reading.

DoubleNaughtSpy

Apr 20, 2012
Georgia
Thanks for the replies. I have an RY4 and an RY4 Asian Blend from the local vape shop. They mix the juice there on sight and for some reason all the tobacco flavors I have tried (they have everything set up for sampling) have a weird taste on the exhale. It is only the tobacco flavors that I have noticed it though.

The only time it really bothers me to not have that traditional tobacco flavor is in the morning with coffee. My evening cup(s) of coffee are fine. Like right now I am vaping a sweet cream flavor with my coffee and it fits real well. BUT ( I like big BUTS I cannot lie) I really crave that coffee/cigarette combo in the morning.

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Geez you got me all excited. I saw your username and thought maybe Daniel Craig was here on ecf. But nooooo, you're just a regular guy from Georgia. :p

Welcome to the forum and good luck finding a satisfying vape. If you are partial to lime try Frozen Lime Drop by Pink Spot Vapors...one of my fave all day vapes.

Last edited:

DoubleNaughtSpy

Apr 20, 2012
Georgia
Geez you got me all excited. I saw your username and thought maybe Daniel Craig was here on ecf. But nooooo, you're just a regular guy from Georgia. :p

Welcome to the forum and good luck finding a satisfying vape. If you are partial to lime try Frozen Lime Drop by Pink Spot Vapors...one of my fave all day vapes.

:) I use this user name quite a bit and a lot of people ask me what a double naught spy is. Usually only people that are old enough to remember Beverly Hillbillies really get it.

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
:) I use this user name quite a bit and a lot of people ask me what a double naught spy is. Usually only people that are old enough to remember Beverly Hillbillies really get it.

I loved Beverly Hillbillies! Don't remember the double naught spy reference but mention the concrete pond and I will have the theme song stuck in myh ead for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread