Hey...everyone....we're getting an awesome discount....

Status
Not open for further replies.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
.... and many of us have been gifted a totally kewl PB....so, let's be happy about that, whadda'ya say?

Did you know that some of the stuff we're getting is below wholesale? I'm a happy camper!

Order the goodies you need at the fabulous prices they're offering to ECF customers....and be happy! You know it's a great product and you know you're getting a great price!

LK has gone above and beyond....don't you think? JMHO!

Praises to LK, Bill, and all of the SS staff! :banana:

smileynotworthy.gif

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
awww...gee Susie...you must really be enjoying your PB......hehe

speaking of which......I have been authorized to leak the following info......I cant use quotes because I cant remember the exact convo but it went something like this.....Since I'm here....I was thinking of doing something really special for the ECF beta testers as a surprise...I was going to have the guys at the factory...........,<blahblahblahblah..sorry I just don't recall..........lk13> what do you think,Lorraine?

Lorraine...I think I was going to ask you to do that anyway but didnt want to push my luck.....so yes...it's an awesome idea!

oh?...where has he been.....well China of course....

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Mornin', ladies.

Well, LK, yes, I do, just a wee bit, lol. Love my pit bull, that is. :laugh:

Please tell Bill that I'm not lookin' for a factory dood.

So, that's how you're going to leave it, LK? Just give us that and leave? Hrrrrmph :)

Where are all of the dozens of beta testers? They should be HERE, giving Kudos to SS!

:toast:

lol... I am laughing because Lk did that to keep us in suspense & sitting on edge waiting to get more clues...

Of course I love my SS's.... each of them for there own reasons.

I think that was really sweet of Bill to think of the beta testers. Thank you Bill.

As for Lk, I have thanked you time & time again for everything that you have done.... but thanks again!

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
I have to chime in on this too, I am very pleased with the PB and the Hendu for that matter. I didn't care much for auto batts until I got these little gems between my lips :vapor: The PB is working great, and I am happy to be a beta tester for such a great product!

Thanks LK and Bill for putting a few more of us on the testing floor! You guys ROCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread