The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hey...everyone....we're getting an awesome discount....

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by susie22321, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    .... and many of us have been gifted a totally kewl PB....so, let's be happy about that, whadda'ya say?

Did you know that some of the stuff we're getting is below wholesale? I'm a happy camper!

Order the goodies you need at the fabulous prices they're offering to ECF customers....and be happy! You know it's a great product and you know you're getting a great price!

LK has gone above and beyond....don't you think? JMHO!

Praises to LK, Bill, and all of the SS staff! :banana:

[​IMG]

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    awww...gee Susie...you must really be enjoying your PB......hehe

speaking of which......I have been authorized to leak the following info......I cant use quotes because I cant remember the exact convo but it went something like this.....Since I'm here....I was thinking of doing something really special for the ECF beta testers as a surprise...I was going to have the guys at the factory...........,<blahblahblahblah..sorry I just don't recall..........lk13> what do you think,Lorraine?

Lorraine...I think I was going to ask you to do that anyway but didnt want to push my luck.....so yes...it's an awesome idea!

oh?...where has he been.....well China of course....

3. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    oooh! surprises....i like surprises. especially if they have to do with guys at the factory. if the guys at the factory are single and good looking so much the better :)

seriously though : +10 to susie's post.

4. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I'm happy if the guys at the factory are just guys.....anything else is just impermanence...of course these days even that could change! hehe

5. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    true, true....but ya know, if Bill was thinking of bringing home a factory guy as a surprise..... i guess that's just fantasy though eh?

6. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    who needs guys if there is another pitbull, lol

7. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    well, there is that! :lol:

Morning Tib.

8. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Mornin', ladies.

Well, LK, yes, I do, just a wee bit, lol. Love my pit bull, that is. :laugh:

Please tell Bill that I'm not lookin' for a factory dood.

So, that's how you're going to leave it, LK? Just give us that and leave? Hrrrrmph :)

Where are all of the dozens of beta testers? They should be HERE, giving Kudos to SS!

:toast:

9. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

lol... I am laughing because Lk did that to keep us in suspense & sitting on edge waiting to get more clues...

Of course I love my SS's.... each of them for there own reasons.

I think that was really sweet of Bill to think of the beta testers. Thank you Bill.

As for Lk, I have thanked you time & time again for everything that you have done.... but thanks again!

10. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    lol, ya think?

:)

11. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm sure whatever the surprise, it will be MORE than generous, as Bill and LK have already been! I am way more than satisfied already, but ANOTHER surprise! Wow, how many Christmasses will there be this year?

12. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    OR
    I have to chime in on this too, I am very pleased with the PB and the Hendu for that matter. I didn't care much for auto batts until I got these little gems between my lips :vapor: The PB is working great, and I am happy to be a beta tester for such a great product!

Thanks LK and Bill for putting a few more of us on the testing floor! You guys ROCK!!

13. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    i hate suprises...especially if said suprise is a dude...that may raise unwanted questions within ny household...

14. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Kudos SS and Bill = Lorikay = greatness, excitement and fun for all. Plus darn good products.

15. proudlion

proudlion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Winter Haven, FL
    Today is my 6 month anniversary - smoke free! Thank you eCigs ;-) Got to this site as a result of seeing the beautiful Katherine Heigl, whom I loved in "Killers" with Ashton Kutcher, vaping on Letterman.

Wish I'd found this earlier - would love to have been a Beta tester-

Where do I sign up? :blush:

16. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
    Ooohhh! A surprise???? :) Yes, I have said if before, but I don't think I can say it enough! Thanks so much Bill and LK for giving me the opportunity to beta test the pitbull. I love it!! :) I also love my Hendu and Pinkie! I still can't decide between the atty and the cartos though...I love them both! :)

17. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Moved On ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Couldn't agree more susie!

I need some SS business cards for all the people asking about my PB!

thanks a million LK, Bill, & SmokeStik!

18. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    LOL @ Red...ya think?

proudlion, congrats! Stand in line for the PBs to be available! You won't be sorry. In the meantime, check out the Hendu.

Salt, just PM LK and ask her for the business cards :)

Thanks for adding your Kudos! Bill and LK deserve it :)

19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    huh-huh.....what?:blink:

oh wait...I already did that in another thread last night did't I? or is this still last night?

20. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    lol, for you it's probably still last night :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.